+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 362 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    professional is no more than 2% but for us quite 5% of our capital that means that we have the capital $ 100 means we have the opportunity 5x for trading, the question whether the opportunity 5x that we loss continue?, if it turns out loss continued follow that we should learn again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rubel_dc is an unknown quantity at this point rubel_dc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every spare of life money management is more important. Because of money management you can save your money so intelligently.And according business principle there is a rule that we have to use very little capital and we have to earn very large capital.And that is only possible be a good money management .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    minimize losses is highly recommended when we began to plunge in the world of forex. lest we drift only temporary which means that we only get influence from others and nature just try it .. Should we begin to instill money management early on to facilitate our trading.

Member fakibaji2 is an unknown quantity at this point fakibaji2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex money management is a very important issue and the dealer. Money management is the process through which the investments for trading account. And the capital, and then the Bill during the day, a sure sign of success of the trading system, many are not sure. Well, who can survive in the market a little bit on my account ...

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex trading business financial management is needed to help a forex trader trading with sufficient mastery of the management is good then the trader will be able to make a profit as expected so therefore all traders are required to have a tattoo can be financial management

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a trader can make a good trade using money management, as a beginner I still many shortcomings in making money management, please teach me about money management, and when I would implement it. please help me ..

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    in other to be a profitable forex trader we need to learn how to make use of the money management because with money management we can always trade and protect our account in the market so risk little amount of your account

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have very fewer money management rules. Most Forex trader avoid to learn about money management system and they think that it is not necessary in Forex trading business.

Banned zahra is an unknown quantity at this point zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm hoping to get a huge profit from forex trading. With full confidence, I put $ 1000 into a broker. Money $ 1000 is a result of saving me over the last year. After opening the first position of 3 lots, I get a profit of $ 500, "Great, one day my money has increased 50%. Well, if you open 5 lot, it could be a lot more here. "Muttered my heart.

Then, I open another 5 lots, charts began to move against my will. With floating minus position is large enough, my lyrics my equity, my stay $ 800. While a cold sweat, my heart said, "Quiet, quiet, moment graphs definitely turning." However, the reality speaks another $ 450 equity now lives alone. Agency began chills, heart feels chaotic, food on the table no longer favors, and pillows were not soft anymore.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed we should also be smart to choose the leverage that can always balance with the capital we have. Do not ever think that trading is a business carelessly in the run, because forex trading is a business that should be run with a strategy and a good ability to get profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 362 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)