+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 362 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoaib555 View Post
    Money mannagement aik bohot he aham chez hy trading men . Money mannagement ke ilawa trading nei ho sakti is liey trading men money mannagement bohot zaruri hy .
    bilkul sahi baat he .. agar money management nahi hoga to hum log apni income lose kar sakte he aur uske bad hamare pas kuch bhi ni rah jayega.. Isiliye trading krte samaya hame hamesha ye dhyan rakhna chiye ki agar market ulti disha me gya to hume kitna loss ho sakta he .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Shoaib555 is an unknown quantity at this point Shoaib555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money mannagement aik bohot he aham chez hy trading men . Money mannagement ke ilawa trading nei ho sakti is liey trading men money mannagement bohot zaruri hy .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member edumund is on a distinguished road edumund's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I quite agree with you,
    I think the capital management is very important, when we deal only the first proper money management to make sure we don't have any menace from the "rear" analysis we can bold bold deal

Member sahdmwa2013 is an unknown quantity at this point sahdmwa2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that It is important that the amount of money into each processed a consistent. Not later than the exchanged too, to makes this signal instead of 8 do not explicitly and he did not trustedto trade systems the success rated !!

Banned mithun94 is an unknown quantity at this point mithun94's Avatar
    Thanks
    You will need to become steady inside the money which you place on each and every business. Usually do not business 1 whole lot, and afterwards in which evening business 8 a lot, since it is a sure-fire indicator that you will be not necessarily self-confident inside the fee regarding accomplishment of one's investing method.

Senior Member erwin is an unknown quantity at this point erwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    basically money management will help you minimize the risk of loss in trading. Good trading strategies and good management support will make a satisfactory result. money management can be set according to the number of business transactions that we will create. should be balanced so that we're not easy to get a margin call.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex money management is an important issue for the Distributor. Bankroll management a strong wind trader, the deposit account. To protect their capital for better money management. Low risk stocks very you good money risk management is to follow you.

Banned nicson90 is an unknown quantity at this point nicson90's Avatar
    Thanks
    Because of my poor money management rules I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.. but now I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    can learn money management with more focus and continuous for both of you. So that could bring a continuous profit. And of course need to be patient with a long learning process, because without patience, then learning will not maximal.

Senior Member markoto is an unknown quantity at this point markoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    This great suggestion already made. if still a beginner in fx indeed we have much to learn the basic basic first, if not found the problem in his analysis of MM may first need to be developed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 285 of 362 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)