+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 362 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member zewara is an unknown quantity at this point zewara's Avatar
    Thanks
    preoccupied than profit which may be had better focus to keep the age of the account last at least 6-12 months. For beginners like us with small capital when it is able to maintain a mean age account already exists for the development of science analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned amanmahima is on a distinguished road amanmahima's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex money management is necessary before invest in the forex market. How much to invest and for how many time to invest etc are so important in the forex market. It will help the trader to make better management and it will help to improve the profit in the forex market. So money management is so necessary in the forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ubaid is an unknown quantity at this point Ubaid's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex trading money management has its own importance if you have this good skill then you can trade well in forex trading online business. I also want to become a successful trader my guider also suggest me to learn firs about money management in forex trading setup.

Member KORSEL is an unknown quantity at this point KORSEL's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by muhin_123 View Post
    Yes,i follow money management system.money management is very important for forex.because a good money management system can brings you get success in forex.so make good money management and earn more money from forex.
    arrange money management in our trade is part of the business will be very good in the weeks to succeed and we can never do you trade off of this poor money management can influence the emotions that result would appear difficult emotions you control the ongoing transactions

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by muhin_123 View Post
    Yes,i follow money management system.money management is very important for forex.because a good money management system can brings you get success in forex.so make good money management and earn more money from forex.
    Same With you sir, i was try to keep my money management safe. I know the biggest enemy for us are emotions and greed. The money management usually broken cause we are greed. Cause of that, i try to grateful everything i get. And keep my trade safe based my money management. Cause i know equity are everything. Without that, we can not trade. So, how to keep our equity are more important than how much money we get as profit.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member polresta is an unknown quantity at this point polresta's Avatar
    Thanks
    in any business it all is we need and not just forex, forex only the strong emotions that should not be easily affected by outside financial management forex because we ourselves as masters

Senior Member ratna is an unknown quantity at this point ratna's Avatar
    Thanks
    indeed correct setting money management is very important to avoid the MC, in addition to the use of leverage and a lot as demonstrated, I try to add one more bit ,, ie the amount of risk that we are ready to bear,, determine how much risk per trade that we want to use what percentage of the capital. Her main requirement is, we can comfortably accept that if the number of loss. then determine the most appropriate place to put a stop loss based trading strategy that we use.

Junior Member mashfiklabi001 is an unknown quantity at this point mashfiklabi001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maintain a consistent amount on each business. Business Division and the purchase and then later in the day, only in this way can sell 8 tons of success from mercantilism to believe in success.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    mc lucky to be aware of first and second, a lot of traders who actually had mc many times still do not understand why it could happen again.
    course with an understanding of the forex pair mm and ignorance will disappear itself and we should have a grasp of how to trade with low risk
    but can be high gain.
    not reverse the low risk high gain but rather, to be able to generate the conditions of course we have to train the right way, of course, if
    not want to bear the risk of using demo only.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 254 of 362 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 252 253 254 255 256 264 304 354 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)