+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 362 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    If there is still difficulty in forex trading is due to still new, so no need to worry. You just need to continue to strive toward expert traders with a long and winding process. Moreover, mastering money management is that of course we will need a long struggle anyway. Then please do the evaluation weekend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my own opinion i believe that money management should help one in forex trading. some people hav a lot of money and with poor money management so they get broke easily while others have little money but have good money management skils so appear to be rich. in forex trading it is important to have money management skils cos it helps one not to open trades above his means

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minami is an unknown quantity at this point minami's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that it is also in use micro, micro economics because also part of a country's economic powerhouse. if we observe, that the micro sector of the economy also interact with the larger scale / on it. in other words, micro-economic sector is the foundation of a country's economy which is in direct contact with the consumer.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always faced with defeats in my trading, Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time. For this i used bigger portion of my account in per trde. As a result with just one or two bad trade i always blew my account. But now i am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account.

Member fulltry is on a distinguished road fulltry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agra forex business may money managemet rules chahtay to ap chahy k ap forex may demo account use kary jis may ap forex business may money management k experience k bad ap forex k real account use karna chahy take ap foerx may loss na karay

Banned dini is an unknown quantity at this point dini's Avatar
    Thanks
    must support each other because if one only we focus on the results can not necessarily maximum .. money management as a tool to control and manage our finances provide safety for our capital, while trading technique is an attempt to earn a profit ..

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading men money mannagement ko follow karna bohot zaruri hota hey ager trader forex trading market men money managemeb ko follow naheen kar sakta to trading ka faida koi nahenn .

Senior Member babar is an unknown quantity at this point babar's Avatar
    Thanks
    money managment ka bary men malom hona bhot zaruri ha kun ka agr ap ko is ka bary men malom ha tu ap is men bhot zaida profit kama skty hen

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we need to manage the money that we do not make the mistake that made ​​us lose a lot of our money where it can damage our desire to achieve a goal in the forex business preformance.

Senior Member shoyeb is an unknown quantity at this point shoyeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Failed systematically Pine Tree Stateet|to satisfy|to fulfill} my business poor cash management rules of me ... to win, high-capacity business bank account. So, I tried. Well, one company or lacerate blew my account, this market immediately I exploit the strategy for the management of funds in your account will be used intrinsically

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 362 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)