+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3612

Thread: Follow money management help.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also use a bad MM ... 100pips floating home alone I would MC. but that I have noticed is, see the movement and find the right moment to OP.
    however MM I use for my second OP .. OP my first stay small. I always use a technique like that.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    MM actually depends on the amount of experience each, MM for yourself is not necessarily good for others, all have its own reasons about the use of MM, so I think a better plan for yourself alone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good money management so adds more knowledge about MM. what you describe above is very important, using a margin of 2% of the balance that can hold as many as hundreds of floating minus pips. what distinguishes me with you just in the target points and the use of margin, if I use a 5-9% margin and target points as much as 5-10 pips only, please do not follow ya

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    but in fact let alone trader under 1 year there was little capital at risk and little profit is removed, then actually got MC haha, this is where the difficulty lies can set MM to be consistent with the amount of capital, so my conclusion that patient knowledge ya take a small capital sdikit2 profit, ya big capital big profit

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    business principles in which we use very little capital to get a very large profit. so the risk is that we have very comparable to profit hehehe hopefully we will get a lot of traders who can learn this way

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm learning praktikin now. bener2 indeed beneficial, can increase our life in the world of forex, especially for beginners like me, need quick quick g inject funds again, and hopefully no real need.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    basically we have to use good money management and wise ...
    LOT usage also needs to be factored in trading .. please do not wear big LOT smaller but our capital ....
    your calculation of risk (risk) of the already very well ...

greetings profit from my nubie ..

Thanks
    money management in trading is an important thing to be noticed. Money management is the key to profit in trading, many professionals make more money from their money management system rather than trading their system, in the sense of the role. A trading system would not be complete without the accompanying money management rules.

Senior Member endah is an unknown quantity at this point endah's Avatar
    Thanks
    if I am a good money management it does not use more than 5% of the equity, if you have more than 5% I think it is very risky
    but if you are a sniper reliable yes maybe gk problem using more than 5%

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because of my poor money management rules I always faced with defeats in my trading.. Because I tried to earn the maximum profit possible in little amount of time.. for this I used bigger portion of my account in per trade.. as a result with just one or two bad trades I always blew my account.. but now I am using a sound money management strategy so that I can survive in this market even with my little account..
    Searching Myself...

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kalponick For This Useful Post:

BAZRYK (2017-09-23), mrtuhin.0487 (2013-01-22), TraderRajKri (2017-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 361 of 362 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351 359 360 361 362 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)