+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 362 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good money management helps us protect our accounts from huge losses and we can trade more and more and can survive here easily if we use good money management and we should not trade without analysis and must maintain a 1: 2 or 1 risk : 3. management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately actually in forex I think MM is very important if you want to protect your capital and grow it slowly but surely. I would recommend you not to risk more than 2% in your trade and try to achieve good trading skills so you can at least win 60% of your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko ache se money management ko market me follow karna chahiye jisse trader apna risk aur reward market me jaan sakein,esme trader ko acha market me knwqledge banalena chahiye woi uske liye acha hai..

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader kafi sari chezain hain jen ka apko pta hona chahay ya apko khayal rakhna chahaiy jesy k money managment ko follow kerna ,stop loss aur take profit ka use kerna aur bhi kafi sari chazain jo mind main rakhna chahaiy trading k waqat.........

Member Ali hassan is on a distinguished road Ali hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital management is one of the basic tools that a trader must learn before starting trading. Capital management is what makes you plan your next transactions, how much will the lot be and how much will be the loss and how much will be the profit.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader ko ache se money management market me karke chalna chahiye,esme trader jetna market me dhyaan dega wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga,esme trader ko analysis se he chalna chahiye..

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management in Forex trading is one of the highest value issues for me. I have seen that if I follow and maintain tight money management in my open orders and whatever the balance is, it is a very small risk to my balance, and if I do not maintain or follow the rules of money management, it can certainly be very high risk and Whenever I can lose all my money due to over trading.

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management tends to be the basis of trade rules that must be adhered to by many people. In this case, money management is very useful for making choices only with the amount of u to open, along with good money management, we will all limit losses and maintain accounts through MC.

Member youcefisem is an unknown quantity at this point youcefisem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes the good management of the capital is the key of success , and its comes with the experience that need a long time of learning and work on demo , and surely after some losses that is unavoidable in the beggining of our work in forex . the only way to avoid the big risks is to learn how to manage our capital .

Banned Bigshow is on a distinguished road Bigshow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management trading karne ke liye important hota hai, humare paas kitani bhi achchi trading strategy kyu na ho aur agar hum money management ke sath trading nahi karte hai to phir humen achchi profit nahi milati hai, achchi profit ke liye money management ki knowledge jaruri hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 362 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)