+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 362 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management is the most important concept to be considered by forex traders. Proper money management will include planning for trading and having perfect entry and exit points. It should also consider the most important leverage and lot size for every trade and Here the use of forex MM traders with forex trading is the basic step. Using MM will make mistakes / losses money can be minimized. for those who can explain some tips for new traders and traders on how to manage MM and be able to use it properly and make sure the benefits they have earned can be maintained.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I agree that money management is very important and we do not have much money to take risks so we need to trade with very low lot sizes but in this case we do not expect good profits we can increase profit after a long time after we increase investment and Due to my bad money management rules are always faced with defeat in my trade .. Because I try to get maximum profit in a short time .. For this you are the biggest part of my trade. As a result, with just one or two bad trades I always fail in my account. But now I use a healthy money management strategy so I can survive in this market, even with my small account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think in another to be on the best side of the forex market we only need to trade based on money management because with money management we can always be on the safe side of the forex market and win the best pips and by always using good money management then if we have to suffering losses does not necessarily erode the capital losses that exist in our account, so it will enable us to be able to get many benefits in the long term yes, of course must be supported by good strategies and techniques also yes

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management assistance is the main subject. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading accounts. That's why we do or recover our losses and eventually we balance to zero. I use a sound money management strategy so I can survive in this market even with my small account. and discipline in running a trading plan greatly affects the success of a trader, as well as the application of financial management, this is determined by the level of discipline of a trader, so that when a trader is disciplined and he will easily get used to it and get used to apply MM.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    In forex trading business market money management is very important subject for all forex trader in the word. And forex trading success for good money management is very helpful and useful in forex market. And experience forex trader always doing money management on her trade for success in market.

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money management assistance is the main subject. Almost all new Forex traders do not know how to manage their trading accounts. That's why we do or recover our losses and eventually we balance to zero. I use a sound money management strategy so I can survive in this market even with my small account. and Money Management is the first thing I learned from forex trading. I am very brave MM this cause can save our trade if we use proper Money management. for some traders that I know, they usually face Margin Call because they do not use good money management.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The management of forex money is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process by which merchants manage their deposit accounts. Good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow good money management is a very low risk of capital risk. and Once we make a profit we must learn how to protect it by minimizing losses and maximizing profits. To do this, you do not have to risk all the hard-earned profits to invest.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Where can one get this kind of training? Training that will remove guesswork, gambling, luck and hope work and replace it with a measure of skills and technical skills. The basics of forex trading are included in many forex trading courses and these are widely available. Examples of comprehensive forex trading courses are courses offered by licensed trainers and educators from Australia, Wealth FX. This is commented on in many testimonials and feedback feedback clients that this is one of the best training courses. and in the excellent dealer fx trading firm it is necessary to follow the dollar money management system within the fx trading company on much better purchases and sales and break away from the losses in the trading company fx, due to the fact that the fund supervision helps people to determine the overall specified sizing even though we all buy and sell inside the trading company fx.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader agar ap moneymangment ko follow krain gay aur apko yeh pta hay kesay trade krtay hain aur kesy stop loss ko use kia jata hay aur kesy es market say bacha jata hay to phr ap es say kamyab bhi ho jain gay.........

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), fxearner (2018-07-15), JahanZaib (2018-07-17), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex money management is a very important subject for a trader. Money management is a process through which a trader mange their account deposits. A good money management to protect your account capital. If you follow a good money management is a very low risk of capital risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 362 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)