+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 362 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Follow money management help.

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    No doubt, money management is very important in Forex business because it is very helpful for forex business. A good money management learn to manage our account deposits, if you can folow a good money management you can success in Forex easily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MM should be applied, a good MM will bring us success in trading, with MM we minimize losses and maximize profits, regardless of our capital without MM surely MC, TS for very helpful info and Money Management Important to be consistent in the amount of money in the trade is things that are important to note. Money management is a key advantage in trading. Many professionals make more money from their money management system than trading their systems, then that day trading 8 lots, because this is a sure indication that you are not sure of the success rate of your trading system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to succeed in the Forex market, you do not have to make hasty decisions. You can not expect to make a lot of money at once, so you have to be patient. Slow and steady along with consistent money management, is the most virtuous position when trading in the Forex market. So do not be in a hurry, just wait. and There is no one hundred percent sure way to know how well your investment will do it, it would be wise to study the prevailing currency market trends first to make the wisest decision about where to put your money.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in another to be a very profitable forex trader You just need to learn how to trade with the right money management because with money management you can actually trade with your mind at rest and be on the winning side of the forex market all day so the management money goes and Money management on the trade is actually an important point and we all know it. Money management can be significant to be profitable in the Forex business. All professions make more money from their funding system than they trade on their computers, in the sense of your daily functions. One trading system can not be full without the appropriate money management rules

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charumit For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (1)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how its use of food sharing scalping together will also let scalping friends also be aware of mm ways with scalping techniques as a result of us dsni learn money management in an effort to stay safe when trading and Back to work after through an alcohol rehab program and professional drugs are usually a must for most people, but the work and management of money can be a problem for alcoholics and addicts. If you reach a point in drinking or using drugs that you need professional care, it is possible that your substance abuse is growing to a level that affects your work records. Recovering alcoholics and addicts often has problems meeting job responsibilities, keeping jobs and managing money.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as beginners it would be better to regulate tighter finances as the percentage of first-tax starters losses are higher than those already advanced, so capital protection is more important than seeking profits ... with rigorous capital financial management not expected to be exhausted quickly. and Anyone who wants to be a successful forex trader must have perfect knowledge of money management. Since forex is a business, you have to invest your money with the perfect management or strategy. Proper money management will increase your chances of profit.

Member mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni has a spectacular aura about mangkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money management at Forex I think it is the most important thing! , if i can not manage my money it means i will lose maybe i will win some time but in general i will lose !! for it is very important for the ants trader who wants to win with a small defeat because I think no body can win all the time! Money management is the most important for your trades because the forex market rules are when your equity is 0 then the market automatically kicks you in so if you manage money management appropriately then the market does not kick your trades and your capital is safe.

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It must be done, proven by organizing and planning, our trade becomes safer and not high risk
    big losses, typically MCs, do not do safe risk sharing, tend to gamble with trade.
    Daily or monthly targets are not really a problem, as long as a set is realistic. terget means that we make really is the result of careful analysis. assume that the movement of the pair in a day is an average of 70 pips, then you should not force us above the daily target of 70 pips. so ideally, I think a maximum of 50 pips.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well based on my understanding I think money management is the best way to always protect our account so I will always advise all forex traders to use the right money management on the other side to be on the positive side of the forex market throughout the day That's what I think and only 3 percent of accounts at risk. The high level of leverage available to Forex traders makes it essential to manage risk exposure and to avoid overleveraged positions. Successful foreign exchange management aims primarily at preserving initial trading capital. Below you will find useful money management tips that will help you limit losses from single positions and not be erased by a temporary streak.

Junior Member kadash will become famous soon enough kadash's Avatar
    Thanks
    demo practice so that our psychological condition is used ... alias flats and properties that we presently maintain ... basically we are a demo until we are emotionally stable ... we practice the purpose of such a demo ... most traders forget the time experience which is valuable on the demo ... but the psychological psychological objectivity trader determines when the analysis ... As far as I know, the best way to protect trading accounts is when we learn to use money management properly because I am good and the discipline of forex traders always consider the amount of equity that goes into his account before we place all the orders I think I expect to give him to remember it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 362 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)