+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Must Read: Support and Resistance (Explained)

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance are a very important part of forex trading. And it is so much helpful for the trader if we can find out support and resistance level then trading will be easy for. Can you tell me which time frame is best for support and resistance? When will I understand that it will the level of support or resistance?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sangam View Post
    Bhaut saare traders aise bhi hote hain jin logon ko ye baat ka pata nahi hota hai ki kis tarah ke trends unki trading ko karne me madad kar sakte hain. Is wajah se hame sabse pehle apni trading me Support aur Resistance levels ke baare me pata karne ki jaroorat hoti hai.
    Bhai trading mein madad lene ke liye trend line ka istemaal kiya ja sakta hai, sahi entry point mein waise to trend line kafi help karte hai, main to bhai trend line ke sahare hi trading yaha par karna pasand karta hoon bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Support and resistance Is one thing that you can trade with very well.... The ceiling and floor can be used in support and resistance trading in this indictors that you can used do have this line and most of them shows the trend of the pairs trading is one thing you have to always go with

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanks for giving material about support and resistance. This is a matter that is very important for traders, especially beginners like me. support and resistance is very important because as the price limit

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai beginner ke liye suport aur resistance ke bare mein pahle kafi achi tarah se jaan lena hota hai, aur support resistance janne ke yaha par kafi tarike hai bhai, indicators use kiya jata hai, aur trend line fibo ye sab use kare jate hai bhai.
    Bhaut saare traders aise bhi hote hain jin logon ko ye baat ka pata nahi hota hai ki kis tarah ke trends unki trading ko karne me madad kar sakte hain. Is wajah se hame sabse pehle apni trading me Support aur Resistance levels ke baare me pata karne ki jaroorat hoti hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support aur resistance k sir pay he to forex chal rahi hai jiss banday ko is business baray me maloom hai aur us ko kam karna ata hai to us ko support aur resistance k baray me maloom hona chahye support ka matlab hota hai k market ek he trend me chalay aur resist ka matlab hota hai k market k trend ko change honay say roka jae.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghalib View Post
    support abd resistance follow krna buhut be zarure hae. aor news k durwan tu buhut he zarure hae. q k ager us waqat support aor resistance ka heyal na raka jaye pir accoint loss and wash huny ka zaida chances hae.
    Bhai beginner ke liye suport aur resistance ke bare mein pahle kafi achi tarah se jaan lena hota hai, aur support resistance janne ke yaha par kafi tarike hai bhai, indicators use kiya jata hai, aur trend line fibo ye sab use kare jate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member mohe is an unknown quantity at this point mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that you can make better and more good trading if you know how to use this two things you have to know that trading is always changing the trend and directions at the best of timing because If you make trades before it goes you can make more money if it hasn't started

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support abd resistance follow krna buhut be zarure hae. aor news k durwan tu buhut he zarure hae. q k ager us waqat support aor resistance ka heyal na raka jaye pir accoint loss and wash huny ka zaida chances hae.

Banned m.shahid is on a distinguished road m.shahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Support and resistance are the term of price action. how to market moves. this tells about the trend of market. This thread is very good for learning and thanked to u that u effort to give knowledge for beginners. this is good effort and beginners must gain knowledge about support and resistant and take experience about and apply on our trade. i also lean and i will apply this strategy to my trade.

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Support and resistance are the term of price action. how to market moves. this tells about the trend of market. This thread is very good for learning and thanked to u that u effort to give knowledge for beginners. this is good effort and beginners must gain knowledge about support and resistant and take experience about and apply on our trade. i also lean and i will apply this strategy to my trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)