बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Long Term Trades

Senior Member buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    140.46 USD
    Thanks
    think traders need to develop a trading strategy and have to trade with proper understanding of the market trends and if they want to make money with long term trading then they need to develop a trading strategy for long term trading.

2. Contests
    Senior Member buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar is a name known to all buttar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    140.46 USD
    Thanks
    I think traders need to develop a trading strategy and have to trade with proper understanding of the market trends and if they want to make money with long term trading then they need to develop a trading strategy for long term trading.

Member FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper has a brilliant future FastScalper's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    224.93 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,930 Times in 473 Posts
    many traders are using long term trades to earn money in forex trading. because they think it is good strategy for them and they can earn good profit through this strategy. but i do not think so. i think the market can change very quickly and you have to keep close eye on the market situation. i try to do short term trading and i am successful in this strategy. actually it all depends upon your knowledge and experience. how you feel comfortable while trading.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FastScalper For This Useful Post:

buttar (Yesterday)

Senior Member Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing has a reputation beyond repute Sing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.48 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,394 Times in 993 Posts
    Mein ne recently hi apni real forex trading start ki hai aur mere experience k lehaz se tu long term trading kernay k lye hamary pass ziada equity required hoti hai aur mujhe iss baat ki samjh nahi aa rahi hai k hum kesay 1 US dollar se account start ker saktay hain. Aur secondly mein ne abhi tak koi PAMM account use nahi kia.

Senior Member 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148 is a splendid one to behold 0307148's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    114.22 USD
    Thanks
    bhai yai to humre skill par depend karta hai hum long trem main kasi tarde karty hai aur new traders ko yahan short term trade karni chahiye kyun kay long term trade kay liye app ka experience ziada hona chahiye aur app ka capital bhi bara hona chahiye aur app ko risk mange b karna ahna chai hai so jub app long trem main tarde karty hai to app ko bhot hard work karna hoti hai..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 0307148 For This Useful Post:

buttar (03-25-2019)

Accumulated bonus
    140.46 USD
    Thanks
    I think traders need to develop a trading strategy and have to trade with proper understanding of the market trends and if they want to make money with long term trading then they need to develop a trading strategy for long term trading.

10. Bitcoin
    Accumulated bonus
    140.46 USD
    Thanks
    Long term trading me Fibonacci retracement ka use hota hai aur esme sath Ichimoku ka combination ke sath tradig kare wale to market me jarur achchi profit milegi magar ess ke sath market ki analysis karne ki achchi knowledge ka hona bhi bahut jaruri hai tabhi achchi profit hogi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12