+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Thread: Fibonacci Striker

Junior Member sahil1988 is an unknown quantity at this point sahil1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    foreign trade and investment would be impeded. Since many This free Forex mini-course is designed along with a few major players like the U.S. dollar, the British pound, and the euro, a clearinghouse to trade those major sab

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sahil1988 is an unknown quantity at this point sahil1988's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This foreign exchange market exists to ease investment and trade. The primary trading centers are London, Paris, New York, Tokyo, Zurich, Frankfurt, Sydney, and Singapore simpel forex business and pofidcds invest forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy has a spectacular aura about murphy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing this useful strategy I hope that we can benefit from this strategy and that we can learn it properly and then make good trades out of it, therefore we have to really learn it first
    so I would like to encourage you to keep up sharing.
    I really admire people who share things here, maybe because I lost that desire some time ago.

Junior Member kaboor2000 is an unknown quantity at this point kaboor2000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar mera stopalos 100 pips hai aur mujhe kam se kam 200 pips ka laabh hona hai, lekin 150 pips ke laabh ke aasapaas majaboot samarthan ya pratirodh star hai, main vyaapaar nahin kholoonga kyonki yah uchch sambhaavana hai ...

Banned gogomomo20 is an unknown quantity at this point gogomomo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    if my stoploss is 100 pips and I want to have at least 200 pips profit, but there is strong support or resistance level around 150 pips profit I will not open trade as there is high possibility that my trade can reverse back and not reach my 200 pips profit.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fibonacci retrenchment tool se apko kafi sahi market ka future rate pata kar skata hai aur forex me aapko is tool se apako bahut hi sahi andaz laga akte hai aur forex me apako jitana tool ka istemal karana hai aap jyad earn kar ksata hai aur forex me apako bahut hi soch samaj kar trade karana padata hai

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rrdevmurari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai itna profit tho hum khud bhi nikal sakte haiagar aap har month 3 time profit nikal ke se tho mai mera amount apko invest karne ko de sakta outherwise tho ye bahut hard mai risk bhi utho mai return bhi kam mile. bhai ishse badiha tho ye hoga ki mai hi chote chote trade kar leta hu.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rockstar3 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Member shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225 is a splendid one to behold shafique225's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn jis ters say ap nain is teplete ko biyan kiya hia is main maian yah kahoon k ga k maian aj tak is sya pehlay koee koshash nahian ki thi k isa kaisay read kiay ajata hia laiakn ab maian yeh koshash keraoon ga ga k is say kuch na kuch gain ker skaooon.

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wao good bhai app bohat he achi post kar k sub ko pamm k es new method ka bataya hai jiss mai app ney kiss terha invest kiya hai or kiss terha say app ko market main kam karna hai bataya hai sub ko pata lag gya hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)