Thread: Fibonacci Striker

Hybrid View

Member jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Fibonacci Striker

Hello,

let me introduce my PAMM: Fibonacci Striker .

This is a very unique and picky trading strategy. Before I open any trade, I search fo nique price set up on 4 Hours chart. Each set up has to meet 5 strict criteria:
    1) Each trade has to go with recent main trade.
    2) Each trade can be open only on certain Fibonacci level.
    3) Each set up has to be confirmed by certain price action.
    4) Target vs. Stop Loss ratio has to be 2:1.
    5) There has to be enough room to accommodate 2x SL within recent High/Low currency levels.

If any of these 5 condition is not met, trade cannot be open. So do not expect many open trades during a month. But you can be sure that any open trade will have a high probability of win.

Min. Investment: $1

Agents: Get 80% commissions for inviting new investors to my PAMM

My PAMM: Fibonacci Striker : 20-50% p.a. Invest with me and make same profit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jagpok For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    feel free to recommend new investors...you will earn 80% commissions

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jagpok For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my current profit this year is +49%

feel free to join me and invest now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagpok For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Senior Member ridabest is an unknown quantity at this point ridabest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, I am new in this business and I do not know how I hope you never heuristic to the road to success in it because I heard of him he was very profitable thank you and wish you lasting success

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ridabest For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Member Takiart is on a distinguished road Takiart's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello to all members, thank you very much on the subject I have benefited from it a lot at the moment I am a novice I can not inform you that I hope that in the future and I can not remember if the word stingy Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Takiart For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Member jamila chahed is an unknown quantity at this point jamila chahed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for the definition of technical analysis and fundamental analysis
    Although there are speculations among technical and fundamental analyst, but
    I prefer Functioning with its

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jamila chahed For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Member aliwaqas8620 is an unknown quantity at this point aliwaqas8620's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap na jo fundamental analysis ki defination di ha bhut ache ha aap ki es post sa hum fundamental analysis aur technical analysis dono main help li ja sakti ha aap ki yeh post bht ache ha meray bhai aap ki es post sa mujhay kafi help mil gae ha

14. The Following User Says Thank You to aliwaqas8620 For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    If any of these 5 condition is not met, trade cannot be open. So do not expect many open trades during a month. But you can be sure that any open trade will have a high probability of win.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Salufx For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Member alirana is on a distinguished road alirana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems to be a nice strategy that you are using here,,

18. The Following User Says Thank You to alirana For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29)

Junior Member ebrahimkalifa22 is an unknown quantity at this point ebrahimkalifa22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon Thank you very much each member participated in this forum, I benefited very Kteyer Tadhavo I hope that each new piece of information Mao nor Tbouklo.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)