Thread: कंपनी की खबर

Threaded View

Junior Member Bane is an unknown quantity at this point Bane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir my forum account - akash4u4ever

I get mail from antifraud - the sign of unscrupulous uses of bonus funds were discovered such as information coincidence with other participant of the bonus campaign"

Has been banned by antifraud and also my Insta forex account, with my refferrer - blsingh33 , he lived in my society but no relation with him , I am 3 year old member of forum and this refferrer is not my account, I therefore request you to please check once again , I don't want to loose my forum accunt, I have never ever made any mistake always trade with rule. Always used only one single accunt of me, never ever used any other forum account , I don't relate with anyone you can check history of my trading and posting and all , I never get relate with anyother , please once again check this I am regular member of this forum , I am ready to show you all proof which you want but i am sure I have not used any other account of Insta or forum. If referer is problem then no one will make any refferrer, I don't know which referer what do how to trade on Insta or forum , please justify with me this is not a good deed from a great broker.. I need only once chance to recheck of my accunt if there is any mistake or I have used any multiple account then block me. Hope for a good responce a politely request from a old member of forum and lover of Insta Forex broker to recheck again my account - akash4u4ever
    Last edited by Bane; 2016-09-25 at 03:57 PM.

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open