+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Company's news.

Junior Member Bane is an unknown quantity at this point Bane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.1 USD
    Thanks
    Sir my forum account - akash4u4ever

I get mail from antifraud - the sign of unscrupulous uses of bonus funds were discovered such as information coincidence with other participant of the bonus campaign"

Has been banned by antifraud and also my Insta forex account, with my refferrer - blsingh33 , he lived in my society but no relation with him , I am 3 year old member of forum and this refferrer is not my account, I therefore request you to please check once again , I don't want to loose my forum accunt, I have never ever made any mistake always trade with rule. Always used only one single accunt of me, never ever used any other forum account , I don't relate with anyone you can check history of my trading and posting and all , I never get relate with anyother , please once again check this I am regular member of this forum , I am ready to show you all proof which you want but i am sure I have not used any other account of Insta or forum. If referer is problem then no one will make any refferrer, I don't know which referer what do how to trade on Insta or forum , please justify with me this is not a good deed from a great broker.. I need only once chance to recheck of my accunt if there is any mistake or I have used any multiple account then block me. Hope for a good responce a politely request from a old member of forum and lover of Insta Forex broker to recheck again my account - akash4u4ever
    Last edited by Bane; 09-25-2016 at 03:57 PM.

2. Fb
    Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.6 USD
    Thanks
    forex broker InstaForex Company offers its customers to take advantage of a new service: the prepaid InstaForex-MasterCard.. The battle of two fighters, two characters, arises the storm of emotions. Each of them wants to be the winner and is ready to pay for it with pain and blood. a new insta account selecting the hongkong server. but the problem is, this server (hongkong)is not shown in my mt4 platform.

Member javed415 is an unknown quantity at this point javed415's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    211.2 USD
    Thanks
    forex trading main news ka bera he ahaam role hota hia ager hum is main sahi tera say trade kertay hian to humaian is k liyeh news ko daikhna perta hia and ager news sahi niklaian to hum is say achi earning k sath sath income ko b bera skaaty hian.

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Sir my forum account - akash4u4ever

I get mail from antifraud - the sign of unscrupulous uses of bonus funds were discovered such as information coincidence with other participant of the bonus campaign"

Has been banned by antifraud and also my Insta forex account, with my refferrer - blsingh33 , he lived in my society but no relation with him , I am 3 year old member of forum and this refferrer is not my account, I therefore request you to please check once again , I don't want to loose my forum accunt, I have never ever made any mistake always trade with rule. Always used only one single accunt of me, never ever used any other forum account , I don't relate with anyone you can check history of my trading and posting and all , I never get relate with anyother , please once again check this I am regular member of this forum , I am ready to show you all proof which you want but i am sure I have not used any other account of Insta or forum. If referer is problem then no one will make any refferrer, I don't know which referer what do how to trade on Insta or forum , please justify with me this is not a good deed from a great broker.. I need only once chance to recheck of my accunt if there is any mistake or I have used any multiple account then block me. Hope for a good responce a politely request from a old member of forum and lover of Insta Forex broker to recheck again my account - akash4u4ever
    Hi Bane! The Antifraud Department does not block bonus account without any reasons. If you think this happens to you mistakenly, you can contact the Antifraud Department again and explain everything to them. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rabia2569 View Post
    forex broker InstaForex Company offers its customers to take advantage of a new service: the prepaid InstaForex-MasterCard.. The battle of two fighters, two characters, arises the storm of emotions. Each of them wants to be the winner and is ready to pay for it with pain and blood. a new insta account selecting the hongkong server. but the problem is, this server (hongkong)is not shown in my mt4 platform.
    Hi Rabia2569! Have you tried to contact Technical Support about this matter? If not yet, kindly try to do the following:

If you see the "No connection” message in the status line in the bottom right corner, please:

1. Close the platform and restart it.

2. Close the platform, press right mouse button on label "InstaTrader" and then in top-up window select "run as administrator".

3. Check your Internet connection. There might be a problem with your internet provider.

4. Left-click on the “No connection” message and select “Rescan servers” from the appeared menu.

5. Make sure you use the correct server address. For example, it can be InstaForex-USA.com:443 or InstaForex-Singapore.com:443 (111.235.136.17:443).

6. Contact the Technical Support service using the contacts at the official website, and check if there are any problems with the main server at the moment, or you are the only person with this problem.

7. Make sure that your PC programs do not block connection to our server. Turn off firewalls, anti-virus software etc.

8. If the server is OK, and the actions described above did not help, delete the trading platform and reinstall it.

---------- Post added 09-27-2016 at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-26-2016 at 11:57 AM ----------

Promising trading instrument – USD/INR pair

In the early month, we added a new promising asset, the USD/INR currency pair, to the list of trading instruments. The pair is already featured in the platform and is available for trading.

The Indian rupee has overcome several serious challenges up to 2000. In 2000s, the rupee exchange rate stabilized. Nowadays, India takes the fourth place by GDP after the eurozone, the United States, and China. The Indian economic growth a year makes up 7.5% and the country holds the 15th place by it. India is one of the most successfully developing countries.

Expansion of trading and economic processes as well as India's participation in international capital flows will trigger faster growth in the rupee trading volume. The country's major economic sectors that attract billion dollars are electronics, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, telecommunication, non-ferrous industry, trading, and non-financial services. Growth rates of India's high-tech industry could beat those of the United States in the near future. The country's key investors are Singapore, Mauritius, and the US.

As of September 26, 2016, the Indian rupee exchange rate stood at USD 1 per INR 66.71. In Europe the rate may increase to USD 1 per INR 66.62. The rupee hit a 52-week high at USD 1 per INR 66 and a low at USD 1 per INR 66.78.

Deals on the Indian rupee are gaining in popularity on Forex, and the future of this currency looks rather promising.

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    Sub IB commission increased twofold!

Dear partners,

InstaForex is glad to announce a commission rise in the two-level Sub Introducing Broker program. The commission was raised by 100% to 0.2 pips of a client's trade of every sub-partner. This is one of the highest commissions in the market, according to a marketing research conducted by the company. Now partners can focus on referring both new clients and partners as commission from sub-partners' clients will bring in twice as many profits!

Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    Сhange in market opening time on October, 31

Dear clients,

Please be informed that on October, 31, 2016, the trading session will be opened 1 hour later, at 01:00 UTC+3.

This change is pertaining to Europe's transition to winter time, while the United States is supposed to switch to it one week later.

Starting from November 7, 2016, after the trading server is switched to winter time, the trading week will begin as usual, at 00:00 on Monday.

Please take this fact into account and make changes to your trading strategies if necessary.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

fxearner (10-27-2016)

Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    Best ECN Broker in Asia by International Finance Awards

In October 2016, our company put another trophy on its wall of recognition. The International Finance Magazine, the high-ranked British online media, awarded InstaForex the Best ECN Broker in Asia.

Remarkably, it is the fourth time when our company received this prestigious award. Let us remind that in 2009 our company was recognized as the best broker in Asia for the first time, and seven years after that we are still holding the leading position in the financial services market expanding our activity on trading floors in the Asia-Pacific region.

We are still a reliable partner for our clients in Asia, and another award by IFA has proved that InstaForex is the number one broker in this region – the broker chosen by millions of traders.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (10-31-2016), mikum (11-01-2016)

Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    Market volatility due to US presidential election

Dear clients!

Due to the upcoming presidential election in the United States, currency and stock markets may experience high volatility and low liquidity during the week. Please take this fact into account when developing your trading strategy. Besides, we inform you that maximum leverage for all account types could be lowered to 1:200.

These restrictions could be valid from November 8th till November 11th, 2016.

Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    Changes in trading hours

InstaForex would like to inform you about a change in trading hours on November 24-25, 2016 due to the national celebration of Thanksgiving Day in the United States. The change concerns the following trading instruments:

Spot metals (GOLD, SILVER), Futures energy and metals:
    24.11 early close at 20:00
    25.11 early close at 20:45

Stock CFDs:
    24.11 day-off
    25.11 early close at 20:00

Futures agro:
    24.11 day-off
    25.11 from 16:30 to 20:15

Futures Wheat
    Futures Soybeans
    Futures Soybean Oil
    Futures Soybean Meal
    Futures Corn
    Futures Lean Hog
    Futures Feeder Cattle
    Futures Live Cattle

Futures goods:
    24.11 day-off
    25.11 - normal trading hours (except Lumber from 17:00 to 20:00)

Indices #SPX, #INDU, #COMPQ

24.11 day-off

13. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Accumulated bonus
    13.5 USD
    Thanks
    New truck to secure victory at Dakar Rally 2017

Dakar Rally 2017 is a tough challenge both for racers and trucks. The route will stretch across Paraguay, Bolivia, and Argentina. The famous large-scale rally kicks off on January 2 in Asunción and comes to an end on January 14 in Buenos Aires. InstaForex Loprais Team will traditionally take part in the Dakar adventure.

This year, our team headed by Ales Loprais is going to compete on Tatra Phoenix, the new state-of-the-art truck, specially designed for the off-road rally. The other good news is that Ales Loprais and Martin Kolomy combined their efforts under a new joint venture called InstaForex Tatra Buggyra Racing Formation. They have already passed several test drives in Slovakia and Hungary. Mechanical fine-tuning included adjustment of shock absorber settings, replacement of truck's electronics, and installation of a new turbocharged engine.

A lot of trucks will drop out of the race. With Tatra Phoenix, our team gains an advantage in speed. Competitors will face severe obstacles along the route to Buenos Aires. For example, in Bolivia the trucks will have to overcome the high altitude dunes at around 3,500 meters. Both racers and mechanics will have to test their endurance.

The odds are that Ales Loprais and Martin Kolomy will showcase their racing skills in tandem and reach the final destination.

One month is left before the major event among rally adventures. Our team with their Tatra Phoenix is already half-way to Paraguay. They are anticipating a 12-day off-road race across impassable routes of South America.

Follow the updates of Dakar Rally 2017 and root for InstaForex Loprais Team!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

fxearner (12-16-2016)

+ Reply to Thread