+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Thread: कंपनी की खबर

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sub IB commission increased twofold!

Dear partners,

InstaForex is glad to announce a commission rise in the two-level Sub Introducing Broker program. The commission was raised by 100% to 0.2 pips of a client's trade of every sub-partner. This is one of the highest commissions in the market, according to a marketing research conducted by the company. Now partners can focus on referring both new clients and partners as commission from sub-partners' clients will bring in twice as many profits!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Sir my forum account - akash4u4ever

I get mail from antifraud - the sign of unscrupulous uses of bonus funds were discovered such as information coincidence with other participant of the bonus campaign"

Has been banned by antifraud and also my Insta forex account, with my refferrer - blsingh33 , he lived in my society but no relation with him , I am 3 year old member of forum and this refferrer is not my account, I therefore request you to please check once again , I don't want to loose my forum accunt, I have never ever made any mistake always trade with rule. Always used only one single accunt of me, never ever used any other forum account , I don't relate with anyone you can check history of my trading and posting and all , I never get relate with anyother , please once again check this I am regular member of this forum , I am ready to show you all proof which you want but i am sure I have not used any other account of Insta or forum. If referer is problem then no one will make any refferrer, I don't know which referer what do how to trade on Insta or forum , please justify with me this is not a good deed from a great broker.. I need only once chance to recheck of my accunt if there is any mistake or I have used any multiple account then block me. Hope for a good responce a politely request from a old member of forum and lover of Insta Forex broker to recheck again my account - akash4u4ever
    Hi Bane! The Antifraud Department does not block bonus account without any reasons. If you think this happens to you mistakenly, you can contact the Antifraud Department again and explain everything to them. Thank you.

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rabia2569 View Post
    forex broker InstaForex Company offers its customers to take advantage of a new service: the prepaid InstaForex-MasterCard.. The battle of two fighters, two characters, arises the storm of emotions. Each of them wants to be the winner and is ready to pay for it with pain and blood. a new insta account selecting the hongkong server. but the problem is, this server (hongkong)is not shown in my mt4 platform.
    Hi Rabia2569! Have you tried to contact Technical Support about this matter? If not yet, kindly try to do the following:

If you see the "No connection” message in the status line in the bottom right corner, please:

1. Close the platform and restart it.

2. Close the platform, press right mouse button on label "InstaTrader" and then in top-up window select "run as administrator".

3. Check your Internet connection. There might be a problem with your internet provider.

4. Left-click on the “No connection” message and select “Rescan servers” from the appeared menu.

5. Make sure you use the correct server address. For example, it can be InstaForex-USA.com:443 or InstaForex-Singapore.com:443 (111.235.136.17:443).

6. Contact the Technical Support service using the contacts at the official website, and check if there are any problems with the main server at the moment, or you are the only person with this problem.

7. Make sure that your PC programs do not block connection to our server. Turn off firewalls, anti-virus software etc.

8. If the server is OK, and the actions described above did not help, delete the trading platform and reinstall it.

---------- Post added 09-27-2016 at 05:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-26-2016 at 11:57 AM ----------

Promising trading instrument USD/INR pair

In the early month, we added a new promising asset, the USD/INR currency pair, to the list of trading instruments. The pair is already featured in the platform and is available for trading.

The Indian rupee has overcome several serious challenges up to 2000. In 2000s, the rupee exchange rate stabilized. Nowadays, India takes the fourth place by GDP after the eurozone, the United States, and China. The Indian economic growth a year makes up 7.5% and the country holds the 15th place by it. India is one of the most successfully developing countries.

Expansion of trading and economic processes as well as India's participation in international capital flows will trigger faster growth in the rupee trading volume. The country's major economic sectors that attract billion dollars are electronics, pharmaceutical and chemical industry, telecommunication, non-ferrous industry, trading, and non-financial services. Growth rates of India's high-tech industry could beat those of the United States in the near future. The country's key investors are Singapore, Mauritius, and the US.

As of September 26, 2016, the Indian rupee exchange rate stood at USD 1 per INR 66.71. In Europe the rate may increase to USD 1 per INR 66.62. The rupee hit a 52-week high at USD 1 per INR 66 and a low at USD 1 per INR 66.78.

Deals on the Indian rupee are gaining in popularity on Forex, and the future of this currency looks rather promising.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main news ka bera he ahaam role hota hia ager hum is main sahi tera say trade kertay hian to humaian is k liyeh news ko daikhna perta hia and ager news sahi niklaian to hum is say achi earning k sath sath income ko b bera skaaty hian.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to javed415 For This Useful Post:

shafique225 (2017-11-15)

Member Rabia2569 is an unknown quantity at this point Rabia2569's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex broker InstaForex Company offers its customers to take advantage of a new service: the prepaid InstaForex-MasterCard.. The battle of two fighters, two characters, arises the storm of emotions. Each of them wants to be the winner and is ready to pay for it with pain and blood. a new insta account selecting the hongkong server. but the problem is, this server (hongkong)is not shown in my mt4 platform.

Junior Member Bane is an unknown quantity at this point Bane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir my forum account - akash4u4ever

I get mail from antifraud - the sign of unscrupulous uses of bonus funds were discovered such as information coincidence with other participant of the bonus campaign"

Has been banned by antifraud and also my Insta forex account, with my refferrer - blsingh33 , he lived in my society but no relation with him , I am 3 year old member of forum and this refferrer is not my account, I therefore request you to please check once again , I don't want to loose my forum accunt, I have never ever made any mistake always trade with rule. Always used only one single accunt of me, never ever used any other forum account , I don't relate with anyone you can check history of my trading and posting and all , I never get relate with anyother , please once again check this I am regular member of this forum , I am ready to show you all proof which you want but i am sure I have not used any other account of Insta or forum. If referer is problem then no one will make any refferrer, I don't know which referer what do how to trade on Insta or forum , please justify with me this is not a good deed from a great broker.. I need only once chance to recheck of my accunt if there is any mistake or I have used any multiple account then block me. Hope for a good responce a politely request from a old member of forum and lover of Insta Forex broker to recheck again my account - akash4u4ever
    Last edited by Bane; 2016-09-25 at 03:57 PM.

Thanks
    InstaForex at ShowFx World: results of latest conference in Singapore

Last Saturday, on September 17, InstaForex participated in an annual ShowFx World conference in Singapore. This year the company became a platinum sponsor of this major event in Asian online trading world. Hosted in luxurious Marina Bay Sands expo venue, the conference attracted hundreds of traders from Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and even Europe.
    The visitors had a chance to gain knowledge at the seminar of InstaForex leading analyst Harsh Japee and other professionals of trading. Besides that, the conference guests had a unique chance to meet InstaForex representatives, ask them important questions and discuss mutually beneficial partnership.

Moreover, every visitor of the InstaForex booth received memorable gifts from the company such as branded powerbanks, USB sticks with the broker's logo, and $50-95 bonuses. Forex enthusiasts could take part in prize draws and win brand-new Apple tablets as well as $500 and $1,000 certificates. Another pleasant surprise was a raffle of T-shirts of leading Palermo Footbal Club players as InstaForex is a sponsor of the Italian football club. One of the raffled T-shirts belonged to Alberto Gilardino, a part of the 2006 FIFA World Cup winning-squad.

ShowFx World is one of the brightest and most remarkable events in the world of Forex trading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2016-09-23)

Thanks
    Currency pair swaps to be changed

As a number of national banks have changed their interest rates, and as InstaForex prioritizes optimization of the trading terms, we inform our customers that new swaps are to be effective for some currency pairs since September 26, 2016.

You can find the list of the new swaps on our official site.

We would like to remind you that the swaps are changed regularly as we bring the trading terms in compliance with external market factors. Please adjust your trading strategies to these changes if necessary.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us.

Thanks
    A Blessed Eid al-Adha!

InstaForex Company extends the best greetings to our Muslim customers on the occasion of the Eid al-Adha holiday!

Here came the holy festival we all have longed for. May Eid al-Adha bless the people, bring salvation to the poor and the needy, and peace and prosperity to the mankind, and show us the Right Path!

Welfare you deserved is the best welfare. A friend reminiscent of Allah is the best friend. May you enjoy a blessed Eid al-Adha! May the years to come be holy and happy, healthy and wealthy for you and your dear ones!

Thanks
    Change in trading hours on 5th of September

InstaForex informs the clients that trading hours on 5th of September 2016 will be changed due to US national holiday Labor Day.

Thus, trading on spot and futures instruments on precious metals and energetics will be closed at 20:00 terminal time.

Also the trading on stock CFDs, Futures Agro instruments, Futures Goods, #SPX, #INDU and #COMPQ indexes will not be available.

Trading session will continue operating in a regular mode on Tuesday, September 6.

---------- Post added 09-06-2016 at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-05-2016 at 07:25 AM ----------

ShowFx World exposition welcomes guests in Singapore

Professional traders and forex newcomers are kindly invited to attend the annual ShowFx World exposition on September 17th in Singapore. It is no wonder the host chose this city-state as a venue for such a high-profile forex event. Singapore is famous for a very high standard of living and breathtaking architecture. Its hard-working residents are an excellent example of how one should achieve success and wealth.

On September 17, large forex community will arrive at the stunning Marina Bay Sands hotel. It is situated in the heart of the city. On the rooftop of its 200-meter tower, there is world-famous infinity swimming pool overlooking the lively business center.

This year, the focal point of the program will be a seminar and presentation of Harsh Japee, a leading InstaForex analyst.

During the tight 8-hour program, we will ensure a pleasant break with a traditional prize draw. Any participant of the ShowFx World event will be able to win a bonus certificate or high-tech device.

Moreover, every visitor of InstaForex exposition stand will receive a branded souvenir (and a $50 bonus account). If a guest opens a trading account at the exposition site, a $50 bonus will be credited immediately to a deposit. Last but not least, if you invite a friend, you will be rewarded with extra $15 on your deposit (up to three friends).

Thanks
    Nintendo shares now available for trading

Dear Traders,

We are carefully monitoring trends in the forex market. If a situation requires, we expand the range of our services with new trading instruments.

So, we have something new to offer, Nintendo shares. Japanese videogame developer gained in popularity immediately after launching its first mobile-gaming hit in July 2016. Pokemon Go is already dominating the list of top free apps on the App Store around the world. As a result, Nintendo shares leapt twice in value just in a week.

Nintendo shares surged on hope that the popular smartphone game would give the company a serious boost. Investors view Nintendo shares as lucrative investment.

From now on, you are also provided with access to CFDs on Nintendo shares. In a trading platform, they are recognized by the #NTDOY ticker symbol.

Hurry up to benefit from the new trading instrument! Share the news among your fellow traders!

Feel free to contact our customer support service to resolve any question about investment in Nintendo shares.

Kind regards, InstaForex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open