Closed Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    Wish you good luck in the next competition!
    yes sir and i have another doubt and if i won prize when prize will be credited?only after verification of id? or the prize is given next day and we have to verify afterwards please tell mam

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    oh,then i will better to lose hopes on this time contest and anyway at present i have come very down in balance so its waste of time and will keep in mind next time and wont open gbpusd and gbpjpy pairs in my trading
    Wish you good luck in the next competition!

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    Loss-making deals are counted as well. The total result of your deals by these two pairs must be not less than 5% of your total profit in the contest.
    oh,then i will better to lose hopes on this time contest and anyway at present i have come very down in balance so its waste of time and will keep in mind next time and wont open gbpusd and gbpjpy pairs in my trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i have a doubt
    in rallyfx contest
    contest rules
    not less than 5%profit is made in gbpusd pair
    i have closed my two orders one in zero and other in loss
    it means i have to make more than 5%in that gbpusd
    and did i viloate the rule?
    or only when i made profit i have to make more than 5%?
    Loss-making deals are counted as well. The total result of your deals by these two pairs must be not less than 5% of your total profit in the contest.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i have a doubt
    in rallyfx contest
    contest rules
    not less than 5%profit is made in gbpusd pair
    i have closed my two orders one in zero and other in loss
    it means i have to make more than 5%in that gbpusd
    and did i viloate the rule?
    or only when i made profit i have to make more than 5%?

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gupta View Post
    I like instaforex, because instaforex is a good broker. I am interested in your Eurica account but I will like to know how it operates. I understand that there is no spread but we are charged a commission. Is this commission charged after we take profit or is it charged whether we make profit or not. also, what is the percentage of commission charged on the Eurica account?
    Hello!
    There is no any difference: profit or not. The commission is withdrawn after deal's closing.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Kirill View Post
    Yes, you are right, there is no big difference, because the fee is equivalent to the spread on the same instrument. But we have one of the highest affiliate commission. If we reduce the spread we will need to reduce the affiliate commission as well. Our spread is absolutely optimal in those conditions that we offer: high affiliate commission and a variety of rebate programmes.
    yes sir i too agree that your affiliates are good but it is posiible to have seperate accounts means those accounts will be continued and you can introduce no spread accounts where comission is charged after deal and if you charge 5% you can then also share with affiliates 2% or no need to share affiliates anything for this type of accounts.hope you like this and understand my concept and implement soon

IFX Kirill
    Yes, you are right, there is no big difference, because the fee is equivalent to the spread on the same instrument. But we have one of the highest affiliate commission. If we reduce the spread we will need to reduce the affiliate commission as well. Our spread is absolutely optimal in those conditions that we offer: high affiliate commission and a variety of rebate programmes.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Kirill View Post
    Insta.Eurica trading accounts does not require any spread to be paid at opening a deal, you will pay a comission. Due to this the BID price is always equal to the ASK price.

You can reduce spread with the help of rebates programs
    sir there is nothind difference between eurica and standard as per my experience as eurica and standard the comission will be charged when trade opened but i am asking a new accounts where comission is charged after deal closes
    ex:if the spread is charged before like in present accounts suppose you place a buy order of eurusd at 1.2940 inorder to be in profit the price should move to 1.2944=1pip profit but if there is no comission before if price moves to 1.2941 we will be in profit=1pip without waiting for 1.2944.and you can charge comission as 5-10% after closing deal
    i hope you understand my example

IFX Kirill
    instaforex is good but i am feeling that there shoukd be new accounts like charged comission after the trade.hope insta forex will see this and implement

Insta.Eurica trading accounts does not require any spread to be paid at opening a deal, you will pay a comission. Due to this the BID price is always equal to the ASK price.

as due to spread of 3 it is not good for scalpers like me and if there is no spread and charge comission after trade then it would be better
    You can reduce spread with the help of rebates programs

Closed Thread
Page 74 of 84 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)