Closed Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Senior Member ladoali is on a distinguished road ladoali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes asia ma ya no 1 pa ha broker broker to aur b ha jo asia ma kam karty ha lakn ya jo forex broker ha y asia ka best broker ha
    ya customer ko bohat sari saholat frahm karta ha so is lea isy her koi pasnd karta ha aur use karta ha is pa trader work kar ka earn karty ha,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rashequr Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Rashequr Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WoW! This is really great. I am proud to say that I also want to open my account with Instaforex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yana View Post
    The problem is that positions on gaps can not be covered.
    so what if we used scalping method and can get a lot of benefits to our account if the bonus we will also remain in pieces on our account, and what if I use a different way of trading as EA and other scrip Miss

Banned IFX Kerstin is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Kerstin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiur123 View Post
    i understand that here is no spread but you are charged commission .is this commission charged after you take profit or is it charged whether you make profit or not . also what is the percentage of commission charged on the eurica account.
    Hello,
    Yes, the commission is taken regardless of the result of the deal.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    Dear friends,

My name is Katerine. I am official representative of InstaForex Company, and I will be glad to provide you with the latest company's announcements here. Me and my colleagues are also ready to assist every client who needs support.

Your feedback is always welcome too.
    I already knew from the beginning if the broker Instaforex is a very good and well run them so secure in this way we can obtain a great deal of instaforex facilities, from a 30% bonus up to a lot of prize contests

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believed that insta Forex for me the best runner i have tried a few runners instability convenient only easy for me and have best customer service. my first served mainly inability.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzkrieg View Post
    of course instaforex is the best broker in asia. everyone who understand forex that lives in asia probably already
    open a live account with instaforex because the advantages of instaforex is just unbeatable...
    true friend, I have a lot of experience trading other brokers outside, and I think instaforex the most comfortable, and I was able to focus, because spreed not volatile.

Senior Member blitzkrieg is an unknown quantity at this point blitzkrieg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course instaforex is the best broker in asia. everyone who understand forex that lives in asia probably already
    open a live account with instaforex because the advantages of instaforex is just unbeatable...

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also have tah if Instaforex is a good broker that provides many facilities for its members so that instaforex in use as the best broker in Asia to date and may be successful in the future as well

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes instaforex broker #1 broker ha ma isye he use karta ho ja forex ma trade karne ka laye
    bohat acha broker ha, but is ma trade karne ka laye is broker ka hum ko mumkal ilam hona
    chayea, tab he hum is broker par kam kar k earn kar sakte ha

Closed Thread
Page 53 of 84 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)