Closed Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Member Ameur Damak will become famous soon enough Ameur Damak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how many positions i can open in one day of trade,Can I open many position in one time and the take profit must be egal to 10% of balance or of equity.How can last one position open.if i open sell and buy in one time the take profit must be 5% for both or 10%.thank you very much for your explications.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think a good broker Instaforex there are a lot of bonuses that can be obtained .... but I want to ask, can we get a profit of 20% of the capital when we have 2 positions open trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mashiur123 View Post
    i understand that there is no spread but we are charged a commission. only unregistered broker can be make scam with their customer . if you can make profit with bonus money then you can 100% withdraw your profit instaforex broker.
    IFX forex currency trading broker is quite a unique and a very correct regulated broker in forex currency trading sphere. They are never going to scam us, they have a perfect track record in the world of forex/finance business today.

Member rashedul is an unknown quantity at this point rashedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Cant we earn more then 10% in news period? Can you explain properly about this matter? I heard company taking all the profit if we earn more then 10% of profit.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i understand that there is no spread but we are charged a commission. only unregistered broker can be make scam with their customer . if you can make profit with bonus money then you can 100% withdraw your profit instaforex broker.

Senior Member munii is on a distinguished road munii's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i am too Asian so i will say to all people of Asia that in all the Asia Instaforex in the best broker and we can invest a minimum invest till 1$ and can start trading with instaforex and can earn a lot of profit so in the Asia Instaforex is best broker and i love insta because i am also user of Instaforex.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Katerine View Post
    Dear friends,

My name is Katerine. I am official representative of InstaForex Company, and I will be glad to provide you with the latest company's announcements here. Me and my colleagues are also ready to assist every client who needs support.

Your feedback is always welcome too.
    yes i also want to say that instaforex is the best broker in Asia. i like instaforex very much and it is my sole broker for forex trading. instaforex is best due to
    1. easy account opening and verification
    2. easy any numerous option to deposit and withdraw money.
    3. 24x7 hours online support.
    4. transparent transaction report every day.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjy insta k bary main zara b pata nhi tha mjy mary friend NY bataya k agr investment karna hai to insta main karna wo best broker hy is liay main ny insta main invest kiya or mjy is ka pata b lag gaya k ye to pury Asia main sab sy best broker hy or ye hamayn 30% bonus b daita hai or sab sy bari bat learning k liay forum b mujood han.

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think in Instaforex is the best broker in all the Asia because it gives a 30% welcom bonus and referal bonus.we also can join Insta club in which you can get 10% bonus i am very Happy from the Instaforex i have a account 3000$ and with the bonus my balance was 40000$ therefor Insta is best.

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that only unregistered broker can be make scam with their customer . if you can make profit with bonus money then you can 100% withdraw your profit form insta Forex broker.

Closed Thread
Page 52 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)