Closed Thread
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Hybrid View

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Dear friends,

My name is Katerine. I am official representative of InstaForex Company, and I will be glad to provide you with the latest company's announcements here. Me and my colleagues are also ready to assist every client who needs support.

Your feedback is always welcome too.
    Last edited by Katerine; 2011-04-28 at 08:27 PM.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

adnanhm (2012-10-29), akhtar1 (2013-09-28), Clayface (2016-07-14), darpan2014 (2015-01-05), gm.786 (2014-01-09), hsp1 (2013-04-25), irfanjani (2014-04-03), mazprofx (2013-09-24), nitshar (2012-08-21), pavan1291 (2013-09-22), pkdoo7 (2012-08-08), Rana.com (2012-08-04), Rashequr Rahman (2012-11-06), saifir1 (2013-08-04), Unregistered (2)

InstaForex Official Representative Katerine is on a distinguished road Katerine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Why choose InstaForex?

Nowadays InstaForex is one of the leading companies in the retail Forex business.

Our advantages of the competing brokers:

- Best broker in Asia 2009, 2010 by the version of World Finance
    - best trading conditions
    - contest and campaigns with the annual prize fund more than 500,000 USD
    - Insta-TV Forex news channel
    - Welcome Bonuses (up to 5000 USD)
    - segregated accounts
    - fresh Forex analytics
    - PAMM-system

Learn more - visit the main site: instaforex.com
    The official forum
    Corporative Blog

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katerine For This Useful Post:

merlag (2013-08-22), poya2005 (2012-11-20), saifir1 (2013-08-04)

Member arif01 is on a distinguished road arif01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for question, as per your question, forex is good way to income online with out any rix. If I can do work more I can Income more. I f I advertise more to expand forex then income also increasing. so go ahead with forex. At present Fores is good income sources for unemployed people.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for your informative post about instaforex. But i am in a bit confusion about segregated accounts.
    What does it really means. Could you help me to provide sufficient information about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned IFX Kerstin is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Kerstin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Amitpaul View Post
    Thank you for your informative post about instaforex. But i am in a bit confusion about segregated accounts.
    What does it really means. Could you help me to provide sufficient information about it.
    Hello,
    InstaForex segregated account is to protect cleints' capital from risks of any force-majeure related to the company's activity. The segregated account means storage of clients funds separately from funds of the company. The owner of segregated trading account in InstaForex company can store 70 % from his/her deposit on bank account or on the account of authorized representative. So he/she is able to make operations with the full deposited sum while the safe margin is enough. The remaining 30% will be trasferred to InstaForex as initial deposit. Go to InstaForex Segregated Accounts for more details.

Senior Member forex_addict is an unknown quantity at this point forex_addict's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi katrine dear how are you i hope you are fine mam i have question that what is levrage like when we trade on mt4 before executing order there are many options of levarage 0.01,0.02,0.5,0.1,1 dollar
    can you tell me how it works like when we select 0.01 and buy currency so when 1 pip will go up we will get profit 0.01????

Anytime
    Hi,

Cant we earn more then 10% in news period? Can you explain properly about this matter? I heard company taking all the profit if we earn more then 10% of profit.

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Hi,

Cant we earn more then 10% in news period? Can you explain properly about this matter? I heard company taking all the profit if we earn more then 10% of profit.
    Hello!
    According to the point 5.12 of the Public Offer Agreement you can not:

5.12. In case the price change that was caused by a difference between the last value of a forex instrument price and the first one at the point of market opening or was related to a news release affects the profit by more than 10% of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to make a correction to the result of such deals by a value proportionate to the difference between abovementioned prices by means of charging part of funds from the trading account with the following note: "Point 5.12 correction".

11. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yana For This Useful Post:

poya2005 (2012-11-20)

Anytime
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yana View Post
    Hello!
    According to the point 5.12 of the Public Offer Agreement you can not:

5.12. In case the price change that was caused by a difference between the last value of a forex instrument price and the first one at the point of market opening or was related to a news release affects the profit by more than 10% of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to make a correction to the result of such deals by a value proportionate to the difference between abovementioned prices by means of charging part of funds from the trading account with the following note: "Point 5.12 correction".
    You mean if we deposit 100$ then we cant earn more then 10$ in 1 position? Or this will come only when we take 30% bonus?
    And when we request for withdraw, then our profit will be cut or immediately?

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    You mean if we deposit 100$ then we cant earn more then 10$ in 1 position? Or this will come only when we take 30% bonus?
    And when we request for withdraw, then our profit will be cut or immediately?
    Yes you can earn 10% from each position. Also this point does not depend on any bonuses. If you earn more then 10% you profit will be cut.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 81 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)