Closed Thread
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Isstaforex is my favorite broker for trading. Even, i like to do scalping and hedging over there but sometimes requotes comes again and again that myself not like about this broker.Otherwise it has superb customer support and number of contest running over IFX.
    I had few doubts about INstaforex debit card and PAMM acccount. For IFX debit card, Myself want to know that how much charges for that service and should that ATM card works in all banks ATMs or some special banks or machines.
    About PAMM account, I want to know that bonus for posting received in IFX account can also be invested into PAMM account by other or not. Hope you clarify my doubts soon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    sometimes my pending orders were not executed even though it touched the price that i had set. it happened a couple of times. what may be the reason?
    Please contact the Support Dept.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes my pending orders were not executed even though it touched the price that i had set. it happened a couple of times. what may be the reason?
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    when i try to put order supposed example- when i try to buy audusd at 1.0550 and it decrease one pip then my order got confirum but if one pip increase then my order got cancel? why?
    You should use a tool - the Maximum deviation.
    Also you need to contact the Support Dept. and specify your question.

E-Mail:
    support [at] instaforex.com

Yahoo Messenger:
    instaforex.service
    ifx.consultant

ifx.support

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i try to put order supposed example- when i try to buy audusd at 1.0550 and it decrease one pip then my order got confirum but if one pip increase then my order got cancel? why?

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah instaforex is best broker for me i have tried a few brokers but insta is unique i find it easy convinient for me and has good customer support. above all insta is my first broker so naturally she has a big place in my heart
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

IFX Yana (2011-06-24)

IFX Kseniya
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    How much time it takes to transfer money from one account to another account?? And transfer will be done if both account is with different name or it should be same name?
    Transfer between accounts can take from 1 to 7 working hours. Accounts must have the same holder. E-mails of the accounts must match.

Anytime
    How much time it takes to transfer money from one account to another account?? And transfer will be done if both account is with different name or it should be same name?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    how much commission i have to pay if i trade in oil with 0.01 volume? What is the meaning of tick cost, it means i have to pay 10$ for each position?
    Please help me in this matter and also tell me why some pairs are disabled to trade
    Hello!
    You can read about it here.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,487 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how much commission i have to pay if i trade in oil with 0.01 volume? What is the meaning of tick cost, it means i have to pay 10$ for each position?
    Please help me in this matter and also tell me why some pairs are disabled to trade

Closed Thread
Page 82 of 84 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)