Closed Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Denis View Post
    Hello, mayengbam!
    We have six introducing offices in India. You can find the contact information here.
    Its good to see 6 offices in India, i deposited some $250 in the account where i am receiving bonus from this site, whether i am able to get deposit bonus for the deposited amount or not?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned IFX Denis is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Denis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello, mayengbam!
    We have six introducing offices in India. You can find the contact information here.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is there any authorized agent or branch of insta in Indian. If no then how soon can we expect such branches of Instaforex in India?
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned IFX Yana is on a distinguished road IFX Yana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Sorry for interrupting in this matter, but if we keep 2 pending order( 1 in 1.4450 and another in 1.4449) in different price then also we can earn total 10% only or 20% in both position?
    Just takes time news' segment and looks overall profit from the orders, which were opened in this segment and no matter at what price it was open.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by IFX Yana View Post
    Hello!
    No, it means the total profit, not profit from every single position.
    Sorry for interrupting in this matter, but if we keep 2 pending order( 1 in 1.4450 and another in 1.4449) in different price then also we can earn total 10% only or 20% in both position?
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Rules is that we cant earn more then 10% from each trade? Right?

If we open 2 position, then we can earn 10% in 1st position and 10% in 2nd position? Right?
    Hello!
    No, it means the total profit, not profit from every single position.

Anytime
    Hi,

Cant we earn more then 10% in news period? Can you explain properly about this matter? I heard company taking all the profit if we earn more then 10% of profit.
    Hello!
    According to the point 5.12 of the Public Offer Agreement you can not:

5.12. In case the price change that was caused by a difference between the last value of a forex instrument price and the first one at the point of market opening or was related to a news release affects the profit by more than 10% of the initial deposit, the Company reserves the right to make a correction to the result of such deals by a value proportionate to the difference between abovementioned prices by means of charging part of funds from the trading account with the following note: "Point 5.12 correction".
    You mean if we deposit 100$ then we cant earn more then 10$ in 1 position? Or this will come only when we take 30% bonus?
    And when we request for withdraw, then our profit will be cut or immediately?
    Yes you can earn 10% from each position. Also this point does not depend on any bonuses. If you earn more then 10% you profit will be cut.
    That is not good at all, what does this mean that we cant earn more then 10% in any position? we have right to lose but dont have right to make profit? Isnt that strange? Can you tell me what problem instaforex have if we earn more then 10% in any position?
    The problem is that positions on gaps can not be covered.

Rules is that we cant earn more then 10% from each trade? Right?

If we open 2 position, then we can earn 10% in 1st position and 10% in 2nd position? Right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    thanks for clearing my all doubts about various issues.
    Yeah,myself agree with you requotes are happened with most of other broker but when these requotes come simultaneously many times, then it seems to be pretty irritating.Otherwise myself not had any issue.I know, its good for us as a client.
    About PAMM system somebody told me that bonus for posting is not allowed to invest in PAMM by investor.Can you clear my this doubt and give me exact answer of my question.
    One more thing, few months back myself heard that Debit cards from IFX are free of cost but now you had mentioned that we need to pay 16 USD for this card. Should tax also paid by us, if we are withdrawing money from IFX debit card.
    You can invest the Wellcome bonuses, but no bonuses for the posts. The card was free, when our company held the promotional campaign, but now it is paid.
    Concerning requotes please contact support [at] instaforex.com.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Requotes are a result of the price change happened before the application has been accepted. Even a change of 1-2 points puts the company at risk of loss, which naturally affects the client. Requotes are common in any company. If the client attaches great significance to entering the market, we recommend setting a deviation value that would make a price change requote-free in case they occur before the application is provided by the trader.

The current Charges for InstaForex Debit Card are as follows:

Card Issue 16 USD
    Monthly Service 1 USD
    Cashing in ATM 3.00 USD
    Transfer from a Trading Account to a Card Fee is 1% + USD 4 (7 hrs.) or USD 2 (72 hrs.)
    Card Re-Issue 10.00 USD
    Balance Check in the ATM 1.00 USD
    Maximum Card Deposit per Day 10000 USD
    Maximum Card Deposit per Month Unlimited
    Maximum Daily Cashing via the ATM 2500 USD*
    Maximum Daily Services and Goods Payments via the Card 2500 USD*
    Cashing in the ATM Failed 1.00 USD
    Call-Center Support Toll-Free
    On-Line Chat Support Toll-Free

*Daily Maximum of Card Spendings - 5000 USD (on the condition of the sum being divided into two - Cashing in the ATM and Services and Goods Payments via the Card)

Yes, you can invest Welcome bonus in PAMM-system.
    thanks for clearing my all doubts about various issues.
    Yeah,myself agree with you requotes are happened with most of other broker but when these requotes come simultaneously many times, then it seems to be pretty irritating.Otherwise myself not had any issue.I know, its good for us as a client.
    About PAMM system somebody told me that bonus for posting is not allowed to invest in PAMM by investor.Can you clear my this doubt and give me exact answer of my question.
    One more thing, few months back myself heard that Debit cards from IFX are free of cost but now you had mentioned that we need to pay 16 USD for this card. Should tax also paid by us, if we are withdrawing money from IFX debit card.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    Isstaforex is my favorite broker for trading. Even, i like to do scalping and hedging over there but sometimes requotes comes again and again that myself not like about this broker.Otherwise it has superb customer support and number of contest running over IFX.
    Requotes are a result of the price change happened before the application has been accepted. Even a change of 1-2 points puts the company at risk of loss, which naturally affects the client. Requotes are common in any company. If the client attaches great significance to entering the market, we recommend setting a deviation value that would make a price change requote-free in case they occur before the application is provided by the trader.

I had few doubts about INstaforex debit card and PAMM acccount. For IFX debit card, Myself want to know that how much charges for that service and should that ATM card works in all banks ATMs or some special banks or machines.
    The current Charges for InstaForex Debit Card are as follows:

Card Issue 16 USD
    Monthly Service 1 USD
    Cashing in ATM 3.00 USD
    Transfer from a Trading Account to a Card Fee is 1% + USD 4 (7 hrs.) or USD 2 (72 hrs.)
    Card Re-Issue 10.00 USD
    Balance Check in the ATM 1.00 USD
    Maximum Card Deposit per Day 10000 USD
    Maximum Card Deposit per Month Unlimited
    Maximum Daily Cashing via the ATM 2500 USD*
    Maximum Daily Services and Goods Payments via the Card 2500 USD*
    Cashing in the ATM Failed 1.00 USD
    Call-Center Support Toll-Free
    On-Line Chat Support Toll-Free

*Daily Maximum of Card Spendings - 5000 USD (on the condition of the sum being divided into two - Cashing in the ATM and Services and Goods Payments via the Card)

About PAMM account, I want to know that bonus for posting received in IFX account can also be invested into PAMM account by other or not. Hope you clarify my doubts soon.
    Yes, you can invest Welcome bonus in PAMM-system.

Closed Thread
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)