Closed Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Hindhabiba,

What this means we can not earn more than 10% in all positions? have the right to lose, but has no right to profit? Is not that strange?
    What you heard is not true. Where did you get that information?

Can you tell what is the problem InstaForex have if we win more than 10% in all positions?
    There's no problem earning with us more than 10% as long as you follow the rules. In fact, thousands of our customers withdraw their earnings daily without facing any issues.
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 2015-08-26 at 02:04 PM.

Banned IFX Gertrude will become famous soon enough IFX Gertrude will become famous soon enough IFX Gertrude's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaxi View Post
    well dear I personally just wondering do instaforex allow multiple accounts? I have three active accounts in instaforex and I'm planning to add each one in each of ptp forums that I'm posting that I can earn bonuses to use to trade in instaforex. I'm hoping that its allowed so that I can earn good in instaforex.

Dear xaxi,

Yes, you may. There are no restrictions on the number of live and demo accounts opened in one name.
    For more information kindly visit: https://www.instaforex.com/faq.php Thank you.

Sincerely,
    IFX Gertrude

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    InstaForex Is the number one broker in Asia . Most of the Asian people love this broker for good system and this broker are fully trusted . InstaForex broker Money deposit and withdraw system is very good . This broker withdraw very fast and quickly . InstaForex ref bonus is very helpful for the traders .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned xaxi is an unknown quantity at this point xaxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I personally just wondering do instaforex allow multiple accounts? I have three active accounts in instaforex and I'm planning to add each one in each of ptp forums that I'm posting that I can earn bonuses to use to trade in instaforex. I'm hoping that its allowed so that I can earn good in instaforex.

Thanks
    Dear Dcruze2013,

I am agreed almost everything on above mentioned issues provided by you except the speed of the InstaForex market. I have seen other some Forex market and those are much and more faster than the InstaForex. My question is, why InstaForex little slower if I compare with the other Forex brokers in the world?
    What do you mean? Could you be more specific, please?

More 1 question please, what is welcome bonus (up to 500,000 USD) and how InstaForex members are benefited from/with these welcome bonus money?
    For every deposit, you can get a Welcome bonus. You can check the types of bonuses that you can apply to your trading account here.

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am agreed almost everything on above mentioned issues provided by you except the speed of the InstaForex market. I have seen other some Forex market and those are much and more faster than the InstaForex. My question is, why InstaForex little slower if I compare with the other Forex brokers in the world?

More 1 question please, what is welcome bonus (up to 500,000 USD) and how InstaForex members are benefited from/with these welcome bonus money?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by smartram123 View Post
    i am very dissappointed from second varifacation level.i passed my first varification level easily but in second varification level i uploaded many documents to approve my account.but it rejected again and again. please tell me how can i approve my second varification. in past i have uploaded adhar card which is provided by indian government to conform my address proof.and also i uploaded my bank passbook .both documents have been rejected .please help me immidiatelly.my insta-account no-1374688
    Hi Smartram123! Please wait, I'd already forwarded your concern to my colleagues. I'll get back to you right after I got a response from them.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smartram123 View Post
    i am very dissappointed from second varifacation level.i passed my first varification level easily but in second varification level i uploaded many documents to approve my account.but it rejected again and again. please tell me how can i approve my second varification. in past i have uploaded adhar card which is provided by indian government to conform my address proof.and also i uploaded my bank passbook .both documents have been rejected .please help me immidiatelly.my insta-account no-1374688.

Hi Smartram123! To get verification of level 2, you should upload a scanned copy of the utility bill (not older than 3 months) or bank statement (not older than 3 months and must be signed and sealed by a bank official) or driving License.
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 2015-03-05 at 02:46 PM.

Senior Member smartram123 is an unknown quantity at this point smartram123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very dissappointed from second varifacation level.i passed my first varification level easily but in second varification level i uploaded many documents to approve my account.but it rejected again and again. please tell me how can i approve my second varification. in past i have uploaded adhar card which is provided by indian government to conform my address proof.and also i uploaded my bank passbook .both documents have been rejected .please help me immidiatelly.my insta-account no-1374688.
    Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 2015-03-05 at 02:43 PM.

Senior Member mssfsdfx is an unknown quantity at this point mssfsdfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am Muhammad Sarwar, i am also doing forex trading with insta forex broker. i find it a very good broker as compared to other brokers. its online support always solved our problems as and when we contacted. i am happy to say it with proud that Instaforex is Best Broker and is No.1

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prince0000 View Post
    Do you enable scalping and hedging? does one have mercantilism context for one day period? At what UT market closed on Fri and at what UT market open on Mon morning in instaforex

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Cant we tend to earn a lot of then 100 percent in news period? are you able to justify properly regarding this matter? I detected company taking all the profit if we tend to earn a lot of then 100 percent of profit.

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

Do you permit scalping and hedging? does one have mercantilism context for one day period? At what UT1 market closed on Friday and at what UT1 market open on Mon morning in instaforex
    Dear Sir,

Do you enable scalping and hedging? does one have mercantilism context for one day period? At what UT market closed on Fri and at what UT market open on Mon morning in instaforex
    -Please recheck the previous thread to find my answer about this question.

Cant we tend to earn a lot of then 100 percent in news period? are you able to justify properly regarding this matter? I detected company taking all the profit if we tend to earn a lot of then 100 percent of profit.
    -One must follow the rules to avoid problems from news trading.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)