बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: InstaForex - एशिया में ब्रोकर # 1

Member soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen is a jewel in the rough soumen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    690.16 USD
    Thanks
    no doubt about insata forex that insta forex is the best broker in asia. thanks to instaforex . I start forex trading with insta forex. this is my first broker. and this is a best broker for its support and all.
    Thanks  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

asingh601 (08-12-2013)

3. Huracan
    InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yana is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Yana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    no doubt about insata forex that insta forex is the best broker in asia. thanks to instaforex . I start forex trading with insta forex. this is my first broker. and this is a best broker for its support and all.
    We are really glad to see you in a range of our customers! Good profits!
    Sincerely yours, Yana Krupko
    Official representative
    InstaForex - Best Broker in Asia
    Corporate Blog
    Thanks  

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 251 Posts
    how much commission i have to pay if i trade in oil with 0.01 volume? What is the meaning of tick cost, it means i have to pay 10$ for each position?
    Please help me in this matter and also tell me why some pairs are disabled to trade
    Thanks  

InstaForex Official Representative IFX Yana is an unknown quantity at this point IFX Yana's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    21.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    how much commission i have to pay if i trade in oil with 0.01 volume? What is the meaning of tick cost, it means i have to pay 10$ for each position?
    Please help me in this matter and also tell me why some pairs are disabled to trade
    Hello!
    You can read about it here.
    Official representative
    Corporate Blog
    Thanks  

Anytime
    How much time it takes to transfer money from one account to another account?? And transfer will be done if both account is with different name or it should be same name?
    Thanks  

IFX Kseniya
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    How much time it takes to transfer money from one account to another account?? And transfer will be done if both account is with different name or it should be same name?
    Transfer between accounts can take from 1 to 7 working hours. Accounts must have the same holder. E-mails of the accounts must match.
    Thanks  

Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    yeah instaforex is best broker for me i have tried a few brokers but insta is unique i find it easy convinient for me and has good customer support. above all insta is my first broker so naturally she has a big place in my heart
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post
    Thanks  

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

IFX Yana (06-24-2011)

Member Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia has much to be proud of Victoryindia's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1757.33 USD
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,051 Times in 251 Posts
    when i try to put order supposed example- when i try to buy audusd at 1.0550 and it decrease one pip then my order got confirum but if one pip increase then my order got cancel? why?
    Thanks  

Accumulated bonus
    21.20 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    when i try to put order supposed example- when i try to buy audusd at 1.0550 and it decrease one pip then my order got confirum but if one pip increase then my order got cancel? why?
    You should use a tool - the Maximum deviation.
    Also you need to contact the Support Dept. and specify your question.

E-Mail:
    support [at] instaforex.com

Yahoo Messenger:
    instaforex.service
    ifx.consultant

ifx.support

Official representative
    Corporate Blog
    Thanks  

13. LFC
    Senior Member mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam is a glorious beacon of light mayengbam's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    506.85 USD
    Thanks
    sometimes my pending orders were not executed even though it touched the price that i had set. it happened a couple of times. what may be the reason?
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post
    Thanks  

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast