+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 265 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Senior Member quickmud is an unknown quantity at this point quickmud's Avatar
    Thanks
    GOLD is a risky metal.Its very much relevant with US period.When US economic system increasing powerful GOLD is normally going down and its viceversa.Specially in enough duration of BB spech uts shift quicker.So its really risky for all.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 AM ----------

i think not for all of the investors. Especially for the beginners, it is not the job to do. it is quite challenging for this job. A investor have to be very much professional in dealing to do silver dealing. it is a lengthy lasting dealing and silver dealing benefit and reduction scenario is also very unpredictable. if you are getting benefit. it can be destroyed all of a rapid.

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

i think not for all of the investors. Especially for the beginners, it is not the job to do. it is quite challenging for this job. A investor have to be very much professional in dealing to do silver dealing. it is a lengthy lasting dealing and silver dealing benefit and reduction scenario is also very unpredictable. if you are getting benefit. it can be destroyed all of a rapid.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the gold trading is need huge capital to can hold from the floating invasion if you are only have small capital better you trade in forex scalping it would increase your balance if you experienced in scalping

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abi tak main na gold pa koi trading nahi ki hai. or main abi try karonghi deo account pa gold pa trade karna ka liya . us ka bad hi main real account pa gold pa trade Karna ka risk longhi. kiyo humra senior na gold trading ki koi khas knowledge nahi di hai. but try karna main koi harj nahi hai.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gold is a dangerious metal. Its very much realated with us session. when ys economy growing strong gold in naturally going down and its vice varsa sepcially in the time of bb spech uts move
    faster so its realy dangerious for all trading to prefer kart hain agar ap willing hain gold ki trading main to is main acha profit easily ban jatta hai.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think not for all of the traders. Especially for the newbies, it is not the job to do. it is quite difficult for this job. A trader have to be very much expert in trading to do gold trading. it is a long term trading and gold trading profit and loss situation is also very volatile. if you are taking profit. it can be wiped out all of a sudden

Senior Member MotorBalap is an unknown quantity at this point MotorBalap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am still not understand to make trade on gold, because the movement is so hard to predict. beside that i dont like to high spread in gold, 50-100 pips in each broker will be different.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mendhogibaz View Post
    not everyone is suited to trade gold. for gold and forex rules are different. gold requires a high spread. and it requires a lot of capital to trade there. whereas forex trading can be executed with a capital of $ 1. that's what I know from one broker, there may be different rules from other brokers.
    yeah right, it's not every trader will match the gold trade. because it was very different from the gold trade with currency trading. Gold has a very large deployment, in addition to the movement of gold has great volatility. so does it also increase the risk in forex trading. even I myself do not get along with the trade of gold, because it is too much risk there.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that is not appropriate for all , that's not appropriate for the merchandiser who ar d onot just like the high risk on their commerce, as a result of on the gold that's even have the high risk within there therefore the trader have to be compelled to being extremely careful don't take an excessive amount of of the danger after we ar trading forex

Senior Member mendhogibaz is an unknown quantity at this point mendhogibaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    not everyone is suited to trade gold. for gold and forex rules are different. gold requires a high spread. and it requires a lot of capital to trade there. whereas forex trading can be executed with a capital of $ 1. that's what I know from one broker, there may be different rules from other brokers.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't even think Gold trade isn't suitable for you as it requires a larger investment if you need to maintain chance management and also to me it seems to quite hard to recognizes it fundamental thereby makes it difficult and its particular average movement is quite high in pips and are inclined of generating spikes practically regularly, well, i think silver trading is for the skilled only who may have the experience of commodity market and possess good skill on the fundamentals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 238 of 265 FirstFirst ... 138 188 228 236 237 238 239 240 248 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)