+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 265 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2650

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member sarf is an unknown quantity at this point sarf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main khud kbi gold ki trading nai ki kyun k aik to is main capital high chaiye us k ilawa is main profit k sath sath loss ki ratio b bht high hoti ha.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabhi ke liye to Gold suitable nahi hain bhaiya ji sirf aise hi trader ko Gold use karna chahiye jo bade bade loss bhi afford kar sakta hain gold jaise metal par trade karna easy nahi hota hain entry galat hone par kafi dino tak trade hold bhi karna pad jata hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Banned uaeali is an unknown quantity at this point uaeali's Avatar
    Thanks
    ywes i think gold trading is the profitable to the other thing because i think if tyou have a lt of the experience and skill of the trading hen you can to do it trade from he gold from this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hoangthetuan is an unknown quantity at this point hoangthetuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not think it is appropriate accounts to gold trading. Because leverage of gold too high, you can easily burn your account. Gold prices relevant to the current situation in the world. And it would be difficult to capture the volatility of it.

Senior Member saoodbhai is an unknown quantity at this point saoodbhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mere khayal se gold tread ko new treader ko hard lagay gi wo is lye silver me treading kry jo is me old hai wo is me gold treading kr saktay hai won ke lye easy or suitable hai.........

Member joe89 is an unknown quantity at this point joe89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is pretty much volatile to trade with but if you are a good forex trader then you can do it profitably, you need to be extra sharp, keep and have a trading plan that is workable and that is tested to produce results well.

Member nidhi is on a distinguished road nidhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzy View Post
    actually maine khud kabhi gold trading nahi ki kyun ke gold trading ke liye high capital chahye hota hai or is main profit ratio bhi zaida hota hai. or jin ke pass acha capital hota hai woh gold ki trading ko prefer karte hain. agar ap willing hain gold ki trading main to is main acha profit easily ban jata hai.
    Gold trading ek bahut hin risky trading hai aur iske liye hamein technical se jyada fundamental analysis ki jarurat hoti hai isliye hamein initial stage mein wo bhi real account par gold trading nahin karni chahiye, pahle hamein is trading business ka basics sikhna chahiye fir confident hokar metal trading karni chahiye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nidhi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member jashar8036 is an unknown quantity at this point jashar8036's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it gold is dangerous product i think some one should trade in gold if he has enough equity at back because gold some time moves hundred pips so one should have good amount in market to trade in this

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jashar8036 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold ki trading main risk boohat he zyaada hai.agar hum gold main trading karty hain to balance bhi acha hoona chahiey.newbies kay liey currency pairs he best hain.agar start main currency ki trading ki jaye to achi earning ho sakti hai or hum big loss say bhi bach sakty hain.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to expert. For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned uchenna is on a distinguished road uchenna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold is a highly volatile metals and anybody can trade and be able to make money in the process. Me i don't trade it any more , not because it is not good but because my emotions cannot really take it , i lost out once trading it with wrong strategy and now i don't trade it any more but have friends in the business who does .

14. The Following User Says Thank You to uchenna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 265 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 245 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)