+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 265 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bikul vi nahi gold trading bahuy hi risky hotta hi esmai bahut hi zaidq movemnt hotta hi agr koi small amount se trading karta hai to usko kaffi njan ho sakta hi gold trading kia acchi knowldege or expert honnq bahut he zaruri hotta tabi hum esmai acchq faidda results kar sakte hai ... and jan forex trading ma gold ma trade karne k liye capital kem ez kem 500 $ hona chahiye qk gold aksar boht zaida move kar jata ha or gold ma hamesha minimum lot se trade kary, volume 0.01 ka use kary, other gold pairs as diffrent ha means is the market movement zaida hoti ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,090 Times in 4,519 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in every business risk involves its depend on you how much you want to take risk. some peoples take risk more and some less. but in my point of view we should take less risk... it is safe...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is a dangerous metal. Very related to the US session. When the US economy grows strong, EMAS will naturally go down and vice versa. Especially when BB spech can move faster. So it's really dangerous for all. and mry imaginary se yeh bht acha r intrusting qurstion ha ... gold trading is suitable nhe ha hmry liye q ky yeh bhoot risk ha ... and for gold trading you have a large investment and are very risky thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-23)

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes really my darling I certainly believe that gold trading is not easy. Gold trading is harder than currency trading. I think we need to learn to trade with a currency pair first before we want to trade gold. Gold has a large spread and price movements are very volatile. So if we cannot get big profits from forex trading, then we cannot get big profits by trading gold

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Yes it is a very suitable trade
    For gold.
    Anything not match you with gold.

Gold is a great trade in all world.

If you successfully trading in gold

You rich person to some time.

Best of luck.

Work work and work.

Member allahhu is an unknown quantity at this point allahhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzy View Post
    actually maine khud kabhi gold trading nahi ki kyun ke gold trading ke liye high capital chahye hota hai or is main profit ratio bhi zaida hota hai. or jin ke pass acha capital hota hai woh gold ki trading ko prefer karte hain. agar ap willing hain gold ki trading main to is main acha profit easily ban jata hai.
    no dear main es se agree nahi hon kay har koi gold me trading karay aur ye kay gold me trading sab kay liye munasib hay ku kay gold aik bohat hi risky aur mehngi cheez hay aur es ki value me jo changing hoti hay wo to aik aam admi ki samjh se uper hay es liye jo new hain aur jin kay pass capital b low hay wo to hargiz be es ko use na karain

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    don't think so I don't believe that Gold is a fair trade for everyone. I think newcomers never risk trading like that because in Gold trading there is a big difference between the margins that new traders cannot afford. and je only bhai forex into the main gold trade to trade bht he trades best hi ap logon to trade main gold to trade kr skte hain gold to trade he ek users to liye hai or gold to trade best trade hi kam time playing up and down hota hi es liye ap gold log to trade kr hain or gold to main trade eanring hi,

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you should have a very good and sincere friend and guide who will help you at every step of the trading process and also for gold and in this way you will be able to make the right trade watching the market carefully and making the right entry into the market and you have to have a good computer and internet connection so you have to be able to trade properly and in forex trading, I clearly think that trading high-risk commodities for new traders because they are really difficult for me. I think we can't get too much news about commodities on the internet but if we can understand market trends then commodities are the right choice to make.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kivlan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think so I don't believe that Gold is a fair trade for everyone. I think newcomers never risk trading like that because in Gold trading there is a big difference between the margins that new traders cannot afford. and je only bhai forex into the main gold trade to trade bht he trades best hi ap logon to trade main gold to trade kr skte hain gold to trade he ek users to liye hai or gold to trade best trade hi kam time playing up and down hota hi es liye ap gold log to trade kr hain or gold to main trade eanring hi,

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because profits in trading gold are the same as other currencies. It's just that we are required to have large capital to trade gold. Just like you open a large volume in another currency that will come out of the right financial management. This is included in the greedy category to get a lot of wealth. and je han gold to bht he trading best trading hi every user to liye or gold bht juld up and down hota hi es liye gold to best trading hi ese log trading kr sk hain watching kr or gold to trading bhe her ek kr sakta hi es main income hi or es the best main income or the change of life of the best business or gold to the sutiable day hi oak user to liye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 265 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 40 80 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)