+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 265 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes gold trading is a little risky but also the most profitable then other currency pairs if we have knowledge about gold trading then we can make profits easily that's why I recommend looking for gold after trading on it, otherwise gold is too risky for all and Gold can be used as capital or easy experience lagta hy na utna yeh hy nhi is I log jiyada buy him my hen karts if you like him hota trending hy but aisa hy jab yeh come back or hy to ap ko it becomes ley dob skata hy, so that the situation won't be judge judge kr sakeen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex or gold there is no guarantee of safety. Especially if forex and gold trading by opening an account with a foreign broker, the legality is unclear, so it is prone to fraud, for example, brokers suddenly close and money is lost. And the risk of gold trading, prices can rise up to hundreds of points in an instant so that in a short time bankrupt. and Gold is very risky to trade. So I don't like to trade gold and I know there are many traders who don't trade gold because they think like me that trading gold will give them a good profit or a big loss and I think the gold trade is not for everyone even they have got a good investment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is offered by most brokers that I know, this is not a currency, but a commodity. Anyone can trade gold, but a trader who wants to trade gold must know that gold requires a large account balance such as 500 - 100 dollars and for beginners who trade gold it is very risky unless they have a large amount of capital because if we trade high enough gold 100 pips so that it will be a waste of margin

Highly Reputed Member Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123 has a reputation beyond repute Bmw123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,390 Times in 11,561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold py trading suitable ha par is pair manafa to bht ha par is ma risk b bht ha q k iski prices bht jaldi up or down jati hain.
    Be carefuly trading on this pair....

Junior Member tayyaba786 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyaba786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold ki trading boht hi profitable hoti ha trader ko gold ki trading aor market kay up down ko smjhna ha aor trader ko jb gold main trading krna ka experience ho jata ha to gold trader ko big profitale sabit hota ha aor gold ki trading main volume lots low use krain risky trading na krain to boht earning data ha

Member Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan is a splendid one to behold Muhammad adnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    gold py trading b bht acha trend ha is ma ap bht profit kama sakty hn.
    mostly people trading on gold..
    can u agree with this thoughts....

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Trading of gold

In my analyses here is trading easy for every one becauses here is a little risk which every one can manage
    For trading .i think it is easy other then.here is a big profit at suitable pisition.Thanks

Banned Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532 has a reputation beyond repute Aonkhan532's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,173 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Gold trading is not profitable for at all. For someone to profit form a trade, someone else must loose. Everything cancels out and the net result is exactly zero profit.
    Now that,s not to say, any invidiual can,t win. Just that some people will win and some people will loose.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aonkhan532 For This Useful Post:

Farmansali (2019-05-18), Unregistered (2)

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a profit on the money market, and much I want to say about the area of trade, is perfect for everyone, and I can only trade it in gold. It's easy to complete the experience, but not too painful. Hoga Isliye Gold Risky Hai and If gold is a risky couple in the market or at risk of being there, or if there is information about it, then there is no need to exchange gold for gold or if there is information from the application that will be available on the Forex market then you will get money. or he will finish the job

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by n1122 View Post
    Gold ke trade mai margen ziada use hota hy is k ley yah to ap high leverage ka use krain ku k high leverage sy ap ziada margen ly skty hein, wesy b agr dekha jay to Gold py trading cruncy pair k aginst ziada suitable hy is ley Gold py trading bohat behtar hy is sy ap ziada profit kama skty hein.
    hanji gold me trading karna bahut he jada risk rehta hai aur esme kaam karne ke liye trader ke paas margin bhi jada chahiye hota hai,esme trader ko ache se money manageemnt karke chalna hoga uske baad he wo esme sahi volume se market me trade open kar sakenga.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 265 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)