+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 265 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother, absolutely to me, I personally do consider that gold trade is not suitable for all the traders in gold trade you have to make sure that you understand technical and fundamental well and you have to trade really well to make profit in the market, therefore you can trade like a pro.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that Gold prices are very volatile and changes every second to millisecond. So, You should be very careful before making trades on the Gold. It is specially good for the experienced one's because they know the psychology of the market well. So, they can make good money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that when you have certain amount of money as Capital to trade with that is you have to make that you have a certain amount of money to explore trading with gold because has a stronger pips that is one thing that that you have to be sure before you can to trade

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it depends on the understanding and technical that they have today, whether it is enough to be able to map the market well or not? Because if not, then he would have difficulty in reading and understanding the fine gold trading.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me Id like to believe that gold trading is very profit abe but it is profitable when you hunt the trend so well then it can be good for you but if you are not good enough in the trend hunting then it might no be good for you.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear forex trading mein gold per trading karna bilkul bhi suitable nhi hai trading karny k liye ku k dear forex trading mein jab hum gold per trade karty hen to pehly hum market mein spread ki wajah se phas jaty hen[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by mahera; 2017-02-24 at 02:10 PM.

Senior Member rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3 has a spectacular aura about rockstar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai agar big capital hai tho aap gold mai bhi kam kar sakte ho. capital badi hot aap aaram se ek ke baad ek gold buy kiye jao and jab last wali ki rate pe wapas jaye tab ek sath sale kar lo. bus cpaital honi chahiye other wise risk hai.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe Gold trading isn't suitable for all ,because trader need huge amount of deposit for trade in Gold market . Many Forex broker take big spread for gold trading . If any trader have huge deposit and experience then he/she can do trade in Gold market .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that in forex business gold trading is not easy. Gold trading is harder than currencies trading. I think we need to learn to trade with currencies pair first before we want to traded gold. Gold have big spread and the price movement is very volatile. Then if we can't make good profit with forex trading, then we can't make good profit with gold trading

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji nahi agar aap mujse puchhenge to me to personally apako mana hi karunga ki aap gold me kabhi trade nahi kare kyuki gold me kafi bada spread dena padata hai au r aapko isme kafi swap bhi lagata hai isliye aapko jyada risk nahilena hai to aapko kabhi godl me trade nahi karana hai isme apako bada khatara lena padata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 265 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)