+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 265 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not able to do business in commodity trading, nor do I have a lot of problems in my life, I say that I have a lot of problems, but I am very happy that I am able to get some benefit that I can get back because I have a lot of money. I would like to know how much I would like to trade in gold / usd pay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold trading will not be suitable for all, because it will be more risky than currency trading. Gold trading is also not suitable for me, because I need a lot of money as my capital if I want to trade gold. But if I trade a currency pair, I don't need a lot of capital to start my trade, with $ 10 I can start trading my currency pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is not suitable for all forex traders like beginners are not suitable for gold, because gold beginners are very easy to change and the other thing is that it requires a lot of money to trade with so your account must be large enough to handle well. and before we trade gold, we need to learn to trade currency pairs first. Gold trading is more risky than trading currency pairs. That makes us need to learn to trade currencies first, then study for the gold trade, because the gold trade is not suitable for everyone, especially conservative traders

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, gold trading is not suitable for all. Because in the gold trade, there is a large price movement. Gold is a dangerous metal. Very related to the US session. When the US economy grows strong, EMAS will naturally go down and vice versa. Especially when BB spech uts moves faster. So it's really dangerous for all. and Gold trading is suitable for all traders who know how to analyze the market technically and fundamentally but for those who are new to Forex trading the target is very volatile and has a different lot size and it will give you different profit ratios compared to the currency market

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is more risky for beginner traders not to trade in gold they can lose all their money in the gold trade who wants to trade gold he must learn complete about forex so he will be able to trade gold if not very difficult and gold trading is not suitable for all types of traders . Because gold trading is very risky and brokers take big pips for gold trading. Gold trading is the best and suitable for large capital traders. The gold market moves very mysterious and moves many pips. Only expert traders must trade gold.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold works well and will always work with good information that we can improve and we are all shown to work hard and ensure that we are all known for working and well leveled for the right work information that we can value as traders and work with those who the greatest is the mind that we can see and gold trading is not easy. Gold trading is harder than currency trading. I think we need to learn to trade with a currency pair before we want to trade gold. Gold has a large spread and price movements are very volatile. Then if we cannot make good profits with forex trading, then we cannot make good profits by trading gold

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, gold trading is suitable for all types of traders who trade currencies and to trade goods that you have to know that it moves a lot every day is very liquid and very volatile so please review the market first and know that gold has high spreads too and when the US economy grows strong GOLD will naturally go down and vice versa. Especially when BB speeches move faster we can also receive our income at any time and not be bound by time, because many jobs provide wages in some periods and that is rather annoying if we always need.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually my dear, for me it is clear I believe that gold trading is suitable for all but with most for professional traders because gold trading is very risky and also a very profitable business in the world. so learn about gold trading with professional experts to make a profit in your life. and gold trading is suitable for all types of people but one thing you do trading gold is also risky for all because gold spreads are higher than other currents so if you get a loss from trading in gold it will always be higher than the losses of other currents.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well dear, in my opinion I personally believe that for people who are starting there so much that you have to make sure that when you trade and in this way trade and keep you in the trading partner in this way you have to make sure of that. and, I clearly believe that gold trading is not suitable for all. Every trader cannot benefit from gold trading on the forex market. Gold trading is very risky and very profitable. If you want to trade gold then you need a large investment and great knowledge. Gold trading is perfect for people who are knowledgeable about forex.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know to trade gold you have to have a large margin. this is because of the movement of gold and the spread of high volatility. and have a truly experienced trader. I think as long as beginners can only focus on the gold pair and are ready to take risks. and gold trading is very risky that emptied you a quick account of a gold trader is a number that is very bidding for the trade not for others so that it never uses my dear gold trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 265 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)