+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 265 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Gold trade is suitable for all?

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think gold trading is suitable for all because some don't have the right trading experience and most people don't invest good money to trade in the market so gold trading is not suitable for all forex traders, it is suitable for some forex traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that gold trading is more than just a commodity for profit in forex because it is Volz and not in circulation, currency, and will always be a variable price of gold with a large margin in the index and not fixed and move its value. from the high points in the trading market I would recommend it to trade gold commodities, because I see it profitable and good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think Gold trade is not suitable for everyone as it requires a larger investment if you want to maintain risk management and to me it seems to very difficult to understands it fundamental and thus makes it difficult and its average movement is very high in pips and have a tendency of creating spikes almost regularly ,so I think gold trading is for the professional only who have the experience of commodity market and have good skill on their fundamentals.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the gold trade is not suitable for all traders in the gold trade. You have to make sure that you understand the technical and fundamental well and you have to trade very well to get profits on the market, therefore you can trade like a pro

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is very unstable I will not advise beginners to trade especially when you have little capital because it will easily fail. But I would advise them to trade other currencies then after they have enough capital, they can do commodities and will not worry about losing because they will also learn to control their emotions

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, there is a kind of analysis that works on everything on the market from Gold to currency to stocks, Gold is dangerous in my opinion because it can move 50 pips in a very volatile 5 minute candle, that's why I don't trade it much and if I do it I using very low lot sizes to maintain large movements, I prefer currency always because most of the time they move in a good way even if they also have several times when they are volatile.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading gold is too serious to handle very carefully with Lott who is less likely because it moves as fast as possible to move in 5 minutes 50 points, or 70 so dealing with it very carefully and suitable for beginners who trade gold is possible to lose capital so be careful and you're dealing with and less involving Lott

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The gold trade assurance movement and when you trade gold make sure that you should not use a careless approach and must use strict money management rules to trade gold and you will succeed if you have a good journal record and are consistent with currency trading then it will only problem when you make adjustments in the gold trade too.

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold is only suitable for heavy loads in forex trading, it is something that is one of the most unstable markets and once you trade that you are not sure then you risk your entire account at the same time, so make sure you are skilled enough to do it and your account is large enough to maintain whatever trade you take and you will be safe after doing so.

Banned Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850 has a reputation beyond repute Shahzadahmed4850's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,452 Times in 11,662 Posts
    very true, but gold can also give us a big profit in trading and I think that all contain a great risk but also contains a large rewadr and this depends on our trading skill alone. and the skill of trading is very important for us to have.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 265 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)