Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: should i invest or not yet !!!

Hybrid View

Senior Member hocare is an unknown quantity at this point hocare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

should i invest or not yet !!!

i have no idea how to trade with the instaforex interface so do you guys think that i can invest from day one !!!!

---------- Post added at 02:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

and how much shoud i invest to get a good profits and thank yo

---------- Post added at 02:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

and how much shoud i invest to get a good profits and thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hocare For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-07), aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), asifbukhari (2019-02-04), shafiqahmad (2019-04-25)

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend before investing in forex trading we need to develop our own trading skill and it is possible when we start practicing in demo accounts and without experiences in demo account we should not invest in real account my friend because it would be highly risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to fxbirati For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-07), aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), asifbukhari (2019-02-04)

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading sy phly hmn apni sekhny k slahyat ko brhana ho ga aur us kly demo account sb sy bhtr hy ap whan tjrba krn aur jb whan kamyab ho jayn tb a k real account bna kr enjoy krn mgr first traing .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to noul For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-07), aftabsabir (2020-09-29), amir2880 (2018-03-20), asifbukhari (2019-02-04)

Banned soniailyas will become famous soon enough soniailyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye ap ki skill and ability per depend kerta ha ke agar ap is business mi easy trading ker saktay hien and us se profit bhi hasil ker sakty hien tu ap is business mi invest ker dena chahye.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soniailyas For This Useful Post:

Banned gamujtaba is an unknown quantity at this point gamujtaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course My friend before investing in forex trading we need to develop our own trading skill and it is possible when we start practicing in demo accounts. it is srelly nedd ak demo accout for the learng if we lernt of the earng he mony the n get profit of money.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gamujtaba For This Useful Post:

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex tarding mein Forum per working ker k bonus balance milta hai trading k liye jis se hum earning ker sakte hain to khud se investment i need nai hai ro agar pohir b investment kerni hi ho to $100 se start keri jaye or real mien investment se phele demo per two months practice ker lena b zarori hai.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atifrana For This Useful Post:

Member youssef213 is an unknown quantity at this point youssef213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dea i think before investing in forex trading we need to develop our own trading skill and it is possible when we start practicing in demo accounts and without experiences in demo account we should not invest in real account

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to youssef213 For This Useful Post:

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before investing in forex trading we need to develop our own business skills, and it is possible when we start practice in demo accounts and without expertise in the demo account that we should not invest in a real account my friend because it would be very risky

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nattom For This Useful Post:

Member jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you do not know how to trade, you can invest to managed account: Fibonacci Striker
    My PAMM: Fibonacci Striker : 20-50% p.a. Invest with me and make same profit

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jagpok For This Useful Post:

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend investing money in forex trading is depends on the traders own mentality and if they do not have a good demo practice experiences then they could not make good money here and they can not get success here and they could lose all the money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open