+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated trading system

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not use forex robots. Even though I've heard about forex EA robots. Some users say that this is very helpful for forex trading. Although, I trade forex manually. I think this is the best way to trade. By trading manually, one can learn correctly about forex and earn money by applying intelligence. So manual trading is the best way of trading forex even though forex robots are good support for traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

darwan (2019-08-26), zohaib1 (2020-01-30)

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried simillar for this EA but using TF H4 for USDCHF in vps, and I think it's good for trend movements but not so good for sideways because if the EA site can stop buying. and the different speeds in open positions in the MT4 terminal and the Mt5 terminal for EA are very different, in MT4 we even use VPS, this EA makes a long time, but in the MT5 terminal this EA can make open positions immediately so quickly only every second after we turn on this EA and this can be a different parameter in the implementation of this MACD EA

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2019-08-28), zohaib1 (2020-01-30)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like using robots, because I have had bad experiences with using robots in my real account, which makes me afraid when using robots again. When I turn on the robot, then when the Open Position Time by the robot, a few seconds later my balance directly Margin Call, because of the wrong settings in the robot. Since then I no longer want to use robots.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to galiel For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2020-01-30)

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First of all, I must thank you for sharing this EA. But please, what settings for EA are most suitable for him? I mean Take profit, Stop Loss, break even, trailing stop? I will look forward to your response as soon as possible. and After a lot of testing for this EA I have found that it is not a good EA with stop loss and also not well programmed and sometimes not taking profit nor open trading in all opportunities but the strategy is awesome but the strategy needs to be programmed from the beginning of another time and EA will be fantastic.
    thank you

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think our own system is the best for our trade. If we want to trade with robots then we need to test it on a demo account for several months. If we are happy then we can use it in our real trading. and mostly I see in my time that automated trading is not safe causing a lot of time we set buy and sell orders if the market suddenly drops 100 pips so that our trades execute and show us losses. Therefore automatic signals and robots are risky trading because sometimes their work is at risk.

Senior Member Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo is a splendid one to behold Amo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manay jaha tak dekha ha traders in systems ko zaida use nahi karty ha kio ka ya hamseha loss detey ha or profit bohat kam detey ha is liye hamay chahiye ka ham apna experience manual trading se gain karay tab hi ham acha earn kar sakty ha.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need our own trading style to get good profits all the time, we can get money using any robot, but most of the time we face a long direction, so I think the robot used is not reliable for our trade. and the instant FX profit robot is a paid forex robot and this is THE FACT: fact1 and fact2 ... so be yourself!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-08-16)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need our own trading style to get good profits all the time, we can get money using any robot, but most of the time we face a long direction, so I think the robot used is not reliable for our trade. and the instant FX profit robot is a paid forex robot and this is THE FACT: fact1 and fact2 ... so be yourself!

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used a robot to trade, in a demo or real account.
    But, I have some robots from the Indian forum, they are Orochimaru, Iilan, IndrafxScalping, Miner Pips, etc.
    I think they are good and should be tried ... and I am not the best robot in 2019, but sir I want the best free robot if you have a profitable robot, so please give me, I am really needed because so far I use trading manually but lost my amount, so please hlep me and pm I thank you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

mayasetra (2019-08-15)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used a robot for 2 years and it still functions well. it depends on how we handle the robot itself. never rely 100% with robots we will never be able to succeed with that kind of behavior. But it must be tested properly so as not to fall into any loss while working at the expense of real money in real terms and it is very dangerous

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast