Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Automated trading system

Hybrid View

Junior Member anoop is an unknown quantity at this point anoop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Automated trading system

An automated trading system (ATS) is a computer trading program that automatically submits trades to an exchange. As of the year 2010 more than 70% of the stock shares traded on the NYSE and NASDAQ are generated from automated trading systems.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anoop For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I mean an automated trding system (ATS) is not 100% perfect to trade in forex. It is a step to trade in forex. So it is not importent to trade the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Borhan107 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone… !
    In forex market automated trding system (ATS) is not all. I think manual trading system is more effective for trade.
    Thanks to all.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mehedi315 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yanu is an unknown quantity at this point yanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    development of automated trading system today is amazing, are getting a lot ATs were issued to the specifications of each job, now just who is good at making clever ploy that the best that can exist and live to hear the confusion manual traders overcome the unstoppable loss

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    the specifications of each job now just who is good at making vlever ploy that the best that can exist and live to hear the confusion manual traders

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    are you guys talking about the take profit and stop loss feature as ATS or is it something else? i came to the thread to know about it as it sounds totally a new thing for me.thanks in advance.

Senior Member thunderfast is an unknown quantity at this point thunderfast's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    they may be a businessman who is too busy, that does not have enough time to perform manual trading, so most of the work of their business, they submit to the robot, to save them time
    thanks

Member sohankhan is on a distinguished road sohankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i used automated trading system at my college time. because at that time i couldn't give time for trading.

Member wending is on a distinguished road wending's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you so much for teaching us the automated trading system here.I do know that it will be a very easy job if we use automated tarding system during we trade in forex.But I do not think we can gain more profit or trading skills there.While,manual trading system will teach us more,such more trading skills,trading experience,even the ability to control our emotions properly.

Junior Member shanaq1985 is an unknown quantity at this point shanaq1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market machine-controlled trding system (ATS) isn't all. i feel manual trading system is more practical for trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast