बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Things to consider before choosing a forex broker

Junior Member spread55 is an unknown quantity at this point spread55's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    17.8 USD
    Thanks
    Agar mai kisi ko koi tip donga broker selection pay to yahi kaho ga k regulation sab se bari cheez ha ise hume sahi se check karna chaiya. Mai Alpari k sath joined hoon aur ya log 3 international institute se licensed hain aur har cheez majood ha phir chahe narrow spread ho jo 0 pip se shuru hota ha ya 70+ se zada instruments aur yahan tak k hum in ka Fund Management option tak istemal kar sakte hain jis se kam karne mai boht hi asani rehti ha.

2. <a href="http://www.mt5.com/">&#1060;&#1086;&#1088;&#1077;&#1082;&#1089; &#1087;&#1086;&#1088;&#1090;&#1072;&#1083;</a>
    Member VikramSingh is an unknown quantity at this point VikramSingh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9.9 USD
    Thanks
    The simplest of things we need to consider is joining broker that we can rely and trust upon. It’s where I feel extremely privileged under broker like OctaFX, who are regulated by FCA and have worldwide reached servicing in over 170 countries and have brilliant ECN structure. The biggest advantage is that we can work smoothly with their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while we can even get free market analysis, insights and trading tips! I love just it all!

Junior Member Tulsi Parek is an unknown quantity at this point Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD
    Thanks
    The most important thing to consider is the reputation of the market, as that is something that has huge impact on everything. I love it so much with Oceanicblissfx, as they are regulated by top tier regulator institute and have excellent market reputation as well. One is able to operate ECN Account or even Cent, it’s really helpful and brings so much rewards for us and keeps it all good with everything.

5. Contests
    Member aasiaz will become famous soon enough aasiaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    129.1 USD
    Thanks
    I believe that you have mentioned all the points a trader see in a trading platform. A platform should be regulated and should accept quick deposits and we shouldn't have any issues depositing and withdrawing money from it and the support should always been there when we need it thats all I think.

+ Reply to Thread