+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Things to consider before choosing a forex broker

Member aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz has a spectacular aura about aasiaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that you have mentioned all the points a trader see in a trading platform. A platform should be regulated and should accept quick deposits and we shouldn't have any issues depositing and withdrawing money from it and the support should always been there when we need it thats all I think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tulsi Parek will become famous soon enough Tulsi Parek's Avatar
    Thanks
    The most important thing to consider is the reputation of the market, as that is something that has huge impact on everything. I love it so much with Oceanicblissfx, as they are regulated by top tier regulator institute and have excellent market reputation as well. One is able to operate ECN Account or even Cent, it’s really helpful and brings so much rewards for us and keeps it all good with everything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    The simplest of things we need to consider is joining broker that we can rely and trust upon. It’s where I feel extremely privileged under broker like OctaFX, who are regulated by FCA and have worldwide reached servicing in over 170 countries and have brilliant ECN structure. The biggest advantage is that we can work smoothly with their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while we can even get free market analysis, insights and trading tips! I love just it all!

Junior Member spread55 is on a distinguished road spread55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Agar mai kisi ko koi tip donga broker selection pay to yahi kaho ga k regulation sab se bari cheez ha ise hume sahi se check karna chaiya. Mai Alpari k sath joined hoon aur ya log 3 international institute se licensed hain aur har cheez majood ha phir chahe narrow spread ho jo 0 pip se shuru hota ha ya 70+ se zada instruments aur yahan tak k hum in ka Fund Management option tak istemal kar sakte hain jis se kam karne mai boht hi asani rehti ha.

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Zada chezo ki zaroorat nahi ha balke sirf hume regulation aur reputation dekhnie ha jis k zariya hum secure feel karein gay. Mai FreshForex k sath hoon jo properly regulated ha aur peechle 12/13 saal se market mai ha jis waja se mai achi tara se kam kar sakta hoon aur ise bhe achi baat ha k yahan sare features and facilities hain jis ka banda soch sakta ha. Sab se achi baat ha k ya 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus tak dete hain!

Junior Member andengireng is an unknown quantity at this point andengireng's Avatar
    Thanks
    Guys, I trade with several brokers, yesterday France held an election and XM Forex Broker cut my leverage until 1:50, it is crazy. So my margin is not enough to hold my opened positions, and you can predict what happened next? Yes, I got Margin Call. I lost a big value, big money.

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is vital to select quality broker given it makes huge difference. I am operating with OctaFX who are licensed by FCA and are recognized worldwide with servicing in over 180 countries and have won over 20 awards as well. This also includes the Best International Broker, Best ECN Broker and much more, It’s all fascinating and helpings me with working and allows me to play well in all situations and conditions which not just keeps me comfortable but also very much relaxed.

Banned Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016 has a reputation beyond repute Aliakbar2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,780 Times in 1,855 Posts
    forex trading ko choose karney sse pehley zaroori ha ka banday ka pas ek achi investment ho kio ka invest se hi ya kam chalta ha agar banday ka pas achi invest nahi ho gy tu kuch nahi ban pae ga or ya kam nahi ho ga

Junior Member Faizal is an unknown quantity at this point Faizal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Simple logic applies on these things and that is to look for broker which is regulated, as there is really no other way you could feel secure. I trust only 2 regulators and those are FCA and ASIC, as they have kind of policy that is in favor of client and restricts broker from playing tricks. So, if you got broker regulated by these two then 80% of the problem is already solved. I operate with FP Markets, they are regulated by ASIC given they are also an Australian based company. The conditions too are standout with ultra-tight spread, fast execution of trades, over 1k instruments (largest ever in any broker) and even got 24/5 support with call back option present.

Junior Member maxwill is an unknown quantity at this point maxwill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Among the many things we should consider, we should never forget to check the withdrawal and deposit mechanism by the broker. Because this could hinder us in some, if we can't withdraw profits or get highly charged for depositing then we would not enjoy trade and it can become a pain in the neck.
    We should definitely make sure they have good mediums for payments, recognizable ones.
    Trade with the lowest spreads and Get 0.1 rebate each trade - AUDUSD- 0.6, EURUSD-0.4 (Average spreads)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast