भी जोखिम और जमा के बिना
व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Closed Thread

Thread: Calculation for Referral Bonus!!!Must Read !!!

Hybrid View

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0.6 USD
    Thanks

Calculation for Referral Bonus!!!Must Read !!!

Hi!!

Everyone,

Many of the Members are complaining that they are receiving less Referral Bonus as they expected. So here, I am going to make it Clear, exactly how the Referral Bonus is getting Calculated.

Since, the reduction in Bonus for Post value to $0.20 per post the Referral value has also been reduced simultaneously. Now, the Referral value is $0.066 per post.

i.e if you have 1000 Referral Posts under your profile then you will get around $66 Referral Bonus.

Maximum Limit for Referral Bonus:- $100 per Month i.e 1520 posts approximately.

Hope, Now there won't be Any Confusion.
    Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 04-26-2017 at 04:13 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (06-09-2017)

Closed Thread