+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 459 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,510 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Banned Redcandle is an unknown quantity at this point Redcandle's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not think anyone can earn 1000 pips per day. May be it is an example for scalping strategy with many entries, but I can not believe that. To exprienced traders, they only set target from 50 - 70 pips profit each day if market is fine they can go over.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    why not. many are earning more that 1000 pips. but this is too too difficult. more risky. and you have to invest a good amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mahmud982 is on a distinguished road mahmud982's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a market there is always possible . nothing is impossible for forex . but if you want to get pips about 1000 or 1000+ you should be invest a lot . 35000 to 50000 invest you can make 1000 pips always . you can trade many pairs and if all pair will give you profit you can make 1000 pips .

Member skboyra is an unknown quantity at this point skboyra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it is not fake. it is possible but it also depends on the investment size of the investor. the expert scalper can make this amount in a day. but it is also risky. generally it is also some time depends on the luck of the investor.

Banned bipul11 is an unknown quantity at this point bipul11's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible but need many pair follow, long time trading experience and good trading knowledge. also have big risk needs control our emotion and greed but it can be possible if you have more capital and a huge knowledge about forex market.

Senior Member mage is on a distinguished road mage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pari786 View Post
    it is possibl but not on little level. you need big ammmount to invest and take a Volume of profit or loss big. in my personal expierince sometimes i earned maximum 200$ in one day.
    I think it is possible in some cases unable trader of profit of 1000 points in one day, but this profit does not come in a day and a night but needed trader for his great experience and needs to be price in this day move a lot of points that have to move based on disasteror the like

Senior Member gigiheka is on a distinguished road gigiheka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 pips daily?? Dont let anyone scammed you with some sweet promises. I will show you why it just scam.
    First, how many pips movement in one day? I think average day dont have moment till 1000 pips
    two, if they can make 1000 pips daily, why they sell them if they can make huge profit with it.
    Beware against scammer!

Senior Member pari786 is an unknown quantity at this point pari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possibl but not on little level. you need big ammmount to invest and take a Volume of profit or loss big. in my personal expierince sometimes i earned maximum 200$ in one day.

Senior Member lolita is an unknown quantity at this point lolita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe every day 1000 pips is really tough, and extreme time its not attainable , and i do not bonk any parson who create 1000 pips every day . so i anticipate its not a redemptive content because its venturous and lot of essay for experience my character.

Member karina is an unknown quantity at this point karina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    making 1000 pips is not so easy work i think. may be this is impossible. but i think if you have so much high capital then you can earn daily 1000 pips. not only capital you need to good money management and effective analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 451 of 459 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 449 450 451 452 453 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)