+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 459 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4584

Thread: Can any trader earn 1000 pips daily!?

Member zubair786 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair786's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my experience i think it's not easy to earn 1000 pips daily Because this requires a large knowledge and experience and a big capital to avoid loss our account .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    1000 pips in one single day sounds really crazy for me. Because even the highly volatile pair will not move more than 200-300 pips per day even if there are some major news released. And to reach 1000 pips imagine the number of trades we need to take up and also the number if different currency pairs. Sounds fantasy for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ahmedi is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajibarafatsiddiqui View Post
    I think 1000 pips daily is tough but not impossible. Good scalper can do this tough job. To achieve that, traders have to make use of most of price up and price down in a day and also may have to use multiple currency pairs. Traders have to use every session of the day and should have proper knowledge which currency pairs are suitable in a particular session.
    I want to say that making 1000 pips in a particular day is not impossible. But I have no interest on that goal. I think we should give importance on quality than quantity. If I can make 20 pips per day I will be happy.
    Yes of course, according to me, i think that Forex trading business is able to every trader. Because Forex is so easy to learn and it is also so easy to earn. So every trader can do this.

Banned 001 is an unknown quantity at this point 001's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is possible. But need several position in diferent pair to achieve it. Because, if yoou only depend on one pair only, it really impossible. Because in one pair will not have 1000 pips movement in one day. And maybe need atleast 50 pair to make 1000 pips consisenly everyday

Senior Member shoping is an unknown quantity at this point shoping's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that pposite chilly be anyone who can create a thousand pips daily its better that you know what you ared oing and prevent 1000pips or you will reduce very individual cent you have in your consideration. you should just prevent everything in these industry.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajibarafatsiddiqui View Post
    I think 1000 pips daily is tough but not impossible. Good scalper can do this tough job. To achieve that, traders have to make use of most of price up and price down in a day and also may have to use multiple currency pairs. Traders have to use every session of the day and should have proper knowledge which currency pairs are suitable in a particular session.
    I want to say that making 1000 pips in a particular day is not impossible. But I have no interest on that goal. I think we should give importance on quality than quantity. If I can make 20 pips per day I will be happy.
    Making 1000points per days is very rush. In forex trading, its much better if we are not becoming rush and becoming greed with our profits and our trade. Using money management is good choice to safe our balance

Banned sajibarafatsiddiqui is an unknown quantity at this point sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Thanks

Senior Member robin341 is an unknown quantity at this point robin341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is not possible maximum trader but it is possible who are the expert trader in this market. I know a man who is the big trader and he can do it. But i don't come in here. i will gain it with 5 years.

Senior Member hunter1 is an unknown quantity at this point hunter1's Avatar
    Thanks
    everything is possible in forex market but if we should need do practice for it on the demo account and need to choose more the 10 pairs then this figure is possible but without good and hard work we can not win money in the forex market.

Member amit khanna is an unknown quantity at this point amit khanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no it seems very difficult to make 1000 pips daily.one needs to have lot of capital, trade heavily on high risk,lot of knowledge and experience is required,still it looks difficult to make 1000 pips daily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 400 of 459 FirstFirst ... 300 350 390 398 399 400 401 402 410 450 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (13)