+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: 5% Interest goes to PAMM trader or Investor?

Member nur5564 is on a distinguished road nur5564's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader the pamm way of trading is avery good in the forex trading you have to devote your self in order to becoma good atrder so be a good atrder and you ahve to work hard in order ot becoma gooda trde r

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nur5564 For This Useful Post:

aftabsabir (2020-09-29), Pk25 (2020-10-01)

Banned nattom is on a distinguished road nattom's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not know about the interest paid by InstaForex all dealer or PAMM each year. By 5% percent of the interest is a very big return or incentive offered to all customers InstaForex PAMM their

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nattom For This Useful Post:

Member youssef213 is an unknown quantity at this point youssef213's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear am not sure I don't know about interest that being paid by InstaForex to all trader of PAMM every year. By the way 5% percent of interest is quite big return or incentive offered by InstaForex to all their PAMM clients

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to youssef213 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OMG 5 % way ? this is not a judge, i just presume it. You can ask this concern and discus it with live support of instaforex representative. Forex representative is very well. You can start contact live support here instaforex.com, so try to earn the maximum in your business.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to loys For This Useful Post:

Member arelonso2015 is on a distinguished road arelonso2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually I don't know about interest that being paid by InstaForex to all trader of PAMM every year. By the way 5% percent of interest is quite big return or incentive offered by InstaForex to all their PAMM clients.
    ~New Year 2015, New Goal & Ambition in my life~
    Arelonso 2015

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to arelonso2015 For This Useful Post:

Junior Member ramasubburam is an unknown quantity at this point ramasubburam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pamm trade working good compare with normal trade ??

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ramasubburam For This Useful Post:

Member gudjohnsen is an unknown quantity at this point gudjohnsen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jagpok View Post
    I am wondering about this....

Instaforex pays interest 5% p.a. on funds you have on your trading account. But funds of investors who invest in PAMM are moved to trading account of PAMM trader, right?

Question: Who gets 5% interest on those funds? Trader or investor?
    It is absolutely trader get the interest, I never use pamm account, i just presume it. You can ask this concern and discus it with live support of instaforex representative. Forex representative is very well. You can start contact live support here instaforex.com, you can ask many thing about forex and especially about pamm account also you can ask about forexcopy

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gudjohnsen For This Useful Post:

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mjhe PAMM trading k bare mein knowledge nahi ha baki mene is PAMM trading system ka bohat suna hai but yeh bonus balance se work nahi kerta hai is k liye real investment ki need hai or thanks is PAMM trading ki informations share kerne k liye.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atifrana For This Useful Post:

Member jagpok is on a distinguished road jagpok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

5% Interest goes to PAMM trader or Investor?

I am wondering about this....

Instaforex pays interest 5% p.a. on funds you have on your trading account. But funds of investors who invest in PAMM are moved to trading account of PAMM trader, right?

Question: Who gets 5% interest on those funds? Trader or investor?
    My PAMM: Fibonacci Striker : 20-50% p.a. Invest with me and make same profit

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jagpok For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open